going on vacation ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(when me and maya got to the "pack house" we dragged the bags full of things we bought through the driveway and front yard by the time we got to the door there was a very angry looking adam waiting for us at the door with arms crossed and everything and to tell you the truth he looked so sexy ... omg what the freak did i just say !?!?! thank god i have my wall up or he would have been smirking by now )

"rosalie ,rosalie ,ROSALIE!" adam yelled at the end

"wha-,what" i replied not fighting internally with myself anymore 

"I SAID why didn't you guys obey your alpha " he said 

"adam don't act all bossy its getting annoying " maya said rolling her eyes and walking right past him

(i tried to follow behind her but adam grabbed my arm as usual........)

"i can take disrespect from her shes always been that way anyway but from you i can't your my mate and you'll learn to respect me" he said taking me up to his room probably to lock me up agian

(i stoped in my tracks in front of the room )

"adam im tired of fighting why can't you just let me be " i said fustrated

"becuase your my mate and only mine no one elses but you still went out in those clothes although i told you not to" he said trying to pull me agian

"adam your acting like my dad not my mate as you call it ... you know what i don't even know what we are" i said walking into his room putting the shopping bags down 

"well then let me show you " he said picking me up by the waist and holding me agianst the wall 

(he started to kiss me slowly but passionately and the rougher the kiss got the more i felt his bulge grow i put my legs around his waist and started pulling on his soft brown hair just then i heard him moan i smirked in between the kisses and im not gonna lie it felt great i felt shocks of pleasure going through my body everytime he touched me he then moved down to my neck leaving love bites noticeable enough people could see them he then started sucking where he bit me before the pleasure was unbelievable i started to moan louder and louder everytime he touched it i felt like my body was on fire then i found myself whimpering at the loss of his touch he stopped and left just like that ..... how rude?!? who does he think he is leaving me like this wait did i just say i was whimpiring becuase of him oh god did i just become a dog what the freak is wrong with me " ROSEALIE GET YOURSELF TOGETHER !!! you don't need him" i shouted at myself before getting all my new clothes put up and taking a long nice warm shower but the thoughts of us kissing just woulden't go away )

(when i got out of the shower i found adam sleeping i walked up to him and poked him to see if he was really sleeping or just pretending he didn't wake up ... i then just put my head on his chest feeling comfort at his touch i felt his chest rise and fall with long heavy snores i looked up to see his face he looked so cute sleeping like this he actually looked at peace for once i then found myself touching his hair when i realized what the heck i was doing i got off the bed and ran to the bathroom and i saw myself blushing" oh god , oh god rosalie you need to stop this now !" i mentally shouted at myself )

(after i fought with myself mentally i walked back out to the room to find adam wide awake looking at me with a smirk on his face) 

("well this can't be good " i said to myself )

("you got that right " my wolf suzy said back at me)

(just then adam got up off the bed and walked towards me and me well i was what you can call frozen as a popsicle just standing there watching him walk closer and closer to me everything was going in slow motion when he pulled out 2 plane tickets out of his pocket and said)

"we're going on vacation!"

Author's Note : hi guys, i know this chapter was short but i put in the steamy scene i promised... i know , i know it wasen't what you imagened but it was something right ?! anyway what do you guys think so far comment down below and ive got a surprise for you in the next chapter ok thats all untill next time bye !!!