Trying out new things ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(i woke up to the sound of waves crashing agianst the sand and the feeling of strong arms around me as i open my eyes i remember the events from yesterday and blush )

(i got out of bed quietly trying not to wake adam up and as soon as i got up off the bed adam started growling!? yes growling as in when dogs growl when their mad )

(when i made sure adam was still sleeping i tried to walk to the restroom but every step i took hurt i was sore from yesterday like really sore i was hurting so bad like seriously even worse then cramps... ok maybe not that bad and im just overreacting but you all know im dramatic so deal with it :P )

(when i finally ! got to the bathroom i took my usual warm shower which made me relax a lot ..anyways i was taking my nice long shower when i hear the bathroom door open )

(omg rosalie you stupid idiot you forgot to lock the bathroom door )

"stupid, stupid, stupid " i whispered at myself while i face palmed my head 

"goodmorning beautiful" adam said opening the shower curtains

"wha-! what are you doing !?!? close the curtains now !!!!" i yelled trying to cover my body

"what if i don't want to ?!" he said smirking

"well i'll ...... i'll slap you yea that's right i'll slap you right across the face" i said trying to close the curtains while covering my body which btw was harder than i thought 

"why are you overreacting i already saw all of you yesterday"he said smirking yet agian

( i wish i could just smack that smirk right off his face)

"Becuase it's embarrassing!!!" i said 

"well i guess it'll be more embarrassing if i take a shower with you huh ?" he asked with an evil grin

(he better not be wanting to take a shower with me !!!)

(yea , yea i admit it i love him and all but im not used to this whole lovey dovey thing so he'll just have to wait )

"yea it would be so can you please get out of here like NOW !" i said pointing at the door

"no" he said arguing with me like the big baby he is 

"fine have it your way" i said scamming a plan

(as soon as he came inside the shower i started sliding a finger down his abs and he looked at me with surprise then i grabbed his hair and started kissing him teasingly while pulling his hair which made him moan and i smiled at my little victory then i felt his member on my leg which ment he wanted some action i guess its payback time i thought as i kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear softly he then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer then i pushed him away and got out of the shower and put on a towel leaving adam hot and heavy )

(as i got dressed i hear adam in the bathroom calling me to get back in the shower with him which just made me laugh my butt off but it didn't last long ....)

(after about 5 min of ignoring adam he got out of the shower with a angry yet teasing face which scared me a little)

(he then came up to me and pushed me down on the bed i was sitting on and got on top of me)

("oh not this agian im still sore from yesterday ")

"adam im not in the mood" i said trying to push him off me 

"well it's not my fault that SOMEONE got me horny" adam said kissing my neck

"well it was payback for what you did to me some time ago" i said trying to hold back a moan

"well then maybe i should get some payback too " he said now kissing my soft spot 

"no adam plz stop im still sore from yesterday" i said 

(did i really just say that oh gosh now he's going to start teasing )

"oh really ?!" he said with a smirk 

(here comes the teasing wait for it , wait for it )

"im sorry babe i should have been more gentle " he says now with a worried face and getting up and sitting next to me on the bed 

(there it is ....... wait what ?! he's actually concerned well that's a shocker )

"i-it's ok " i said surprised of the sudden events 

"thanks babe " he said fake smiling at me but it looked like something was still bothering him but what was it ?

"get dressed we're going out and wear something nice" he said and with that he left the room

(after i got dressed ------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=124607325  i waited for adam outside our bungalow )

(when he got there he called me beautiful then put a blindfold on me and made me purposely bump into a wall i should have seen that coming he laughed his ass off for a while then kept making me trip over things so he could see my reactions but thankfully he isn't a complete idiot and he caught me , Right when i was about to take my blind fold off becuase he was starting to annoy me he took it off himself leaving me shocked at the amazing view of the beach with a picnic set up on the sand atleast he's romantic i'll give him that )

"this is just beautiful did u do all of this for me ?" i asked 

"yep i thought since its the last day of us being here we might as well enjoy it " he said making me sit down next to him on the blanket 

"yea thx for all this " i said 

"i would do anything for you rosalie this is just the beginning " adam said stroking my cheek 

"i love you rosalie more than you can even imagine " he said leaving a trail of kisses on my neck

"i love you too adam idk how but i do" i said smiling 

(and with that the night consumed us to a passionate last day on this beautiful island , i will never forget it becuase it was the first time to many new things that i have come to cherish and love )

~~~~~~~~~~~~1 week later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(everything went back to normal im back home and i started school and guess who goes to my school ?! adam yes adam you know my hot werewolf mate well anyways he's gotton way more possessive then before i guess it's becuase of all the cute guys that go to my school but i still think adam is wayyyy cuter i just can't tell him that or he'll get all cocky agian anyways i actually made some pretty cool friends sophia the bubbly/fun one , max the smart one (he dosen't like it when you call him a nerd so i had to call him smart instead) and becky the outgoing/ cool one )

(everything was going just picture perfect for me  hot boyfriend, awsome friends, good grades well that was untill my brother showed up to shatter it all down to pieces .........)

Author's note : sorry guys ,i took a while updating but hopefully you enjoyed :)