my alpha mate ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(As i started to wake up AGIAN I started feeling strong arms around my waist pulling me in closer and closer wait WHAT!!!!) 

(as i turn around in bed i see the guy who i still do not know the name of yet ..... i should really ask though since apparently he has me KIDNAPPED gosh how did this all happen to me !! oh right me being the stupid idiot that i am i went into the woods exposed to everything dangerous even my mom told me to stay away from the woods DAMMIT my mom i didn't get to call her becuase .............. HE BIT ME yea now i remember what happened why in the world did he bite me though !!!!)

(i want to see how much damage he did by bitting into my neck like a crazy person.. but he just won't let me get up although he's sleeping he has a tight grip on me gosh what am i going to do )

(i have to find some way to escape this place like NOW !!! before he wakes up but how ?!?)

(my light bulb turned on !!!)

(i grabbed the pillows my head was resting on and put it beside me and got his hands and put it on the 2 pillows and i slipped out and he hugged the pillows , thank god )

(when i got of the bed quietly , i went to a door beside the bed which was either a closet or bathroom so i tiptoed all the way there and opened the door thankfully it was a bathroom and pretty big one too i looked at my neck in the mirror i had two bite marks which btw looked like a vampire bit me wait could he actually be a vam- no that's impossible right ? i touched the the bite mark and it didn't hurt but the odd part was that i felt a tingling sensation when i toched it weird....... ok now that i saw i wasen't badly hurt i got my phone which was on the night table and yes you guessed it didn't have battery am i the unluckest person ever or what ? i looked out the window and it was still dark so i can't leave right now but i will as soon as it's daytime and in the meantime i need to find a cell phone to call my mom she probobly already called the police and all my family by now)

(i turned to see if the guy was still sleeping and i went through the hallway of the mansion i mean like seriously i couldent even find the stairs after like 20 min of looking i found them i went down the stairs and found my way to the living room there was a house phone and i ran to it and started to call my mom )

"hello" my mom said in a sleepy tone

"mom" i said

"hey sweet heart how are you " she asked 

(wait why isn't she freaking out yet???)

"fine..." i said confused

"that's good so are you having fun with jesse ?" she asked 

(with jesse ?? what is my mom talking about ?)

"um yea" i said seeing as she wasen't worried i didn't want to worry her

"that's good sweety look i know this has all been hard on you so that's the only reason im not mad with you if you ever only leave me a note saying your leaving and not tell me first you will be in big trouble missy" she said

(note ??? what note is she talking about ok im offically confused!!)

"umm mom can you tell me what i put on the note " i asked

"yea sure but why ?" she asked

"just want to see if i didn't miss anything" i said

"ok... well you said : mom,im going to go spend the rest of spring break with jesse and have fun for a while take my mind off things i know this is sudden but i feel like i really need it take care love you -rosalie

( i never said that .....)

"ok yea i think i wrote everything " i said still confused of what was going on