A Hunter ?!?!

Rosalie's P.O.V:

(after about an hour of listening to my music on my phone i got bored and started watching a movie i did everything possible to try and not talk with my brother who was sitting right beside me i know what your thinking lucky me (note the sarcasim) but the truth is i was just trying to stop thinking about adam i was thinking if he was okay , if he put up a fight for me or did he just accept the deal my brother gave him and forget about me , did he find someone new already? , did he ever love me ? ..... a rush of thoughts came over me and i felt like crying so i got up and ran to the restroom not wanting to cry in front of my brother agian becuase the first time i did he started saying things like : don't cry for that idiot or he dosen't deserve you and i literally almost punched him in the face but my mom stoped me  or else he would have already had a black eye)

(after crying my eyes out in the small tiny airplane bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and saw my puffy red eyes and tried to calm down and let the redness fade away after a while my eyes looked better and i went back to my seat but before i got there i swear i saw a guy that looked exactly like adam i must be imagining things i thought to myself as i went to sit down i must be going crazy i thought as i got back to the movie i was watching )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~10 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(by the time we got to the u.k my neck was stiff from sitting in the same position for 10 hours straight and the long flight was the most boring 10 hours of my life and the longest ones too but anyway when i got my luggage and got in the taxi with my asshole of a brother and my beautiful mom i looked outside my window and saw the night sky of london and i looked at everything and noticed the smallest details everything was so new to me here but i got to give london some credit it was beautiful to say the least , we stoped infront of a hotel called St.Pancras it was huge and it actually kinda looked like hogwarts from harry potter which was awsome becuase i really liked the whole harry potter series at least this seemed to lighten my mood up a bit thankfully and took my mind off things for a bit so thanks hogwarts looking hotel i thought to myself like a weirdo)

(when my brother took me to my room he said there were two guards outside so i can't escape even if i wanted to but he's obviously an idiot if he thinks im going to stay in this room until he feels like letting me out )

"if you need anything tell the guards , i have things to attend to right now so i can't be with you for a while but i'll be back later to check up on you " he said 

(pshhhh like if i needed his company i rather be alone in this room all day than be with him )

"oh and mom is in the room next to you and i give u permission to go to her room and talk if you get lonely but your only allowed to go there and here got it " he said with a serious expression 

(who does he think he is dad ? puhahaha i didn't even listen to dad half of the time now why should i listen to him (*sigh*) but i'm just going to go along with it so i don't get to hear his annoying voice anymore so i nod my head approvingly and he leaves the room )

(it's really amazing that you can love a person but then hate them the next second becuase that's exactly what i feel for my brother right now ......... hatred)

(i go to the restroom and take a long nice warm shower like i used to do at adam's house.... gosh now everything reminds me of adam why can't i just stop thinking about him for a second and give my heart a break....great now im quoting demi lavato songs (*sigh*) it feels like all i've been doing lately is sighing i don't even know what to do anymore this is literally driving me nuts i wish this can all just end and be over with and i can be in adams arms agian while i was deep in thought a sudden pain spread through my body it was the same pain i felt when i first shifted oh god please don't tell me im going to shift right here but eventually the pain subsided and i sighed in relief )

("rosalie this is bad very bad " i heard a voice say in my head )

("suzy is that you !?" i asked suprised at the sound of her voice since i haven't heard her speak in so long only the sound of her whining since we left "our mate" 

("yea who else could it be ? anyways rosalie we've got to get out of here " she said sounding very worried )

("what why ?" i asked)

("hunter there's a hunter in this hotel and he senses our presence he'll find us in no time if we don't get out of here now ")

("hunter as in the ones that kill animals ?" i ask)

("yes but this one is even worse becuase he's a wolf hunter they've been trying to get rid of our kind for generations so we have to get out NOW ")

("alright , alright take a chill pill everything's going to be fine " i said thinking of a way to get out of our room and that's when my lightbulb turned on )

(something iv'e always loved about myself is being calm no matter what the problem is i keep calm becuase getting scared makes things worse and it dosen't let you think fear is one of our worst enemies and if you can't control it then you might as well lock yourself up in a tiny box and call that home becuase life brings you a hell of a lot of obstacles to overcome and if you can't overcome them then who will ? us humans can't live with fear beacuase fear just becomes a part of your life and when that happenes you can't live thats one of the things i live by and its always been true and it always proves it self more and more each day that passes so we just have to keep a positive mind and live life as we possibly can becuase there's no other life..... you can say what you want and think what you want but think about this: have you ever died before and came back ? if so where's the proof ? and yes i know my brother is a vampire and all but that dosent mean he's going to last forever everyone and everything in this life has an end and as depressing as it is it's the reality becuase the only thing we have for certain in this world is death keep that in mind so live life to the fullest and as we all say now YOLO !!!! )

(well that took a dark turn sorry guys i just had to let that out )

(this goes for all my lovliess reading my story aswell ..... it's advice i give to you from the bottom of my heart but you can take it or leave it its all up to you....-suzy (okay now back to the story :) 

(so i ran out of the shower leaving it on just in case my brother came in he will think im taking a shower and so i threw some clothes on and went out side to the balcony and i quietly shut the door behind me and thought of what to do and then i thought of jumping down through all the balconies until i reached the bottom so im just gonna go for it it's not like i have many other options i thought as i looked down...... my breath hitched when i saw i was so high up and considering the fact that i was on the 7th floor and i could die if i missed my step was terrifying to me beacuase even i knew that a werewolf woulden't live through that )

(so i carefully jumped over the rail of my balcony and bent down and grabbed the rail and now i was hanging from it and i could feel the other set of rails under me so i let go and did the same thing over and over and around the 3rd floor i started to panic becuase my wolf told me to hurry up so i jumped over all the remaining balconies and thankfully i was still alive without a broken bone so before i ran off i looked around to see if anyone saw anything but there wasen't very many people outside any way since the balconies were on the back side of the hotel and besides it was already midnight by now i guessed not really knowing how to tell the time here becuase i remembered when i got to the the airport it said it was 23:00 o'clock and i don't have a clue what time that is but in the end i looked around to make sure anyone wasen't watching and thankfully no one was even outside and with that i ran for my life ...)

Author's Note : Hi guys, sorry i kept you waiting it's that i really wanted to make this chapter as perfect as possible becuase it's going to build off the rest of the story so hopefully you guys liked it and i'll try to update as soon as possible bye guys ! love you oh and btw way a pic of my annoying brother is on the side if you want to see what he looks like ok now im really done bye agian !! -------------->

                                                                                           -suzy <3