14!

I realize that they haven't even went on that date from  the beginning of chapter 9 soo... Finally here, a whole 5 chapters later. 

Also I haven't posted because I have been so focused on school for I am a Junior and is taking 2 AP clases. But I will try to be more active, but I am running out of prewritten chapters so... 

But I hope you guys enjoy this and it gets a bit spicy towards the end

Happy reading

~

I pulled the door open to the small restuarant Matt had told me to meet up. I looked around and began to feel under-dressed. I looked around again to find Matt but he was nowhere in sight. 

"Madam." A waiter spoke and I looked at him.

"I'm Lana And-" He cut me off

"Oh you are a very special girl." He spoke in a french accent before turning to lead me to Matt. We seemed to leave the Restuartant and up a flight of stairs to the roof, "The VIP area." He said opening the door 

My mouth dropped open as I looked around the lit restuarant area. There were about 3 other couples, enjoying their meal and the beautiful scenary in front of them. I looked to see Matt looking at me from our table. 

I made my way over to him as he stood from his seat. I pulled him in a close hug, not wanting to let him go. He just seemed to fit and comfort me, something I had never felt before with Ed. And now he's being wripped away from me, or just leaving me.

"Why are you leaving." I whispered into the hug. He pulled away looking me in the eyes. 

"I'll tell you later." He said pulling my chair out signaling me to sit. I looked as he made his way to his seat. 

"So is this a date." I asked and he gave me a smile. 

"It's whatever you want it to be" He said picking up his menu. He looked through it then looked back at me, and I hadn't stop looking at him

"I want it to be a date." I said running my hands through my hair, to make sure every strand is in place. A smile spread across his face as I said those words. His smile soon faded as he sat up straight

"I need your premission." He asked and I looked at him confused

"For what." I asked and he looked at me before speaking again

"I think I love you." He spoke and my eyes grew wide. My mind began to wonder off into space. Was I really hearing him right or was I just imagining it, "Is that okay." 

He braught me out of my thoughts and I smiled. Grabbing his hands and looking deep into his hazel eyes, I spoke, "Tell me." I said and he looked at me, confusion all over his face

"What?" He asked his hands still in mines. I didn't want to ruin the sweet moment, but I couldn't stop puzzling my mind about why Matt was leaving. And why he had to confess his love for me when he was leaving the next day. 

"About why your telling me you love me, but your leaving all the way across America. WHy are you leaving me." I spoke my voice cracking at the end. Matt made me feel like no one else I knew, made me feel. He's special and I could actually see myself loving him. 

"Because I'm putting you in danger." He said plainly not even looking at me. 

"Matt what are you-" I asked not even knowing what to ask, I looked down as he pulled his hands away from me.

"My dad. He's after us. and he doesn't mind hurting the people we care about." He said and I looking out into the distance.

"I though he went crazy?" I questioned. I was so confused and I didn't know what to believe or think.