11!

• Dedicated to 5 more days of no school

School literally starts in 5 days.

~

My parent had been up and down my case these last few days and Matt hadn't been making it any easier. He wouldn't talk to me since our little conversation at school Tuesday morning and I wasn't going to deal with him having something shoved up his ass. It wasn't my problem, so I don't have to deal with it. 

But something just made me feel bad. He and I had grown distant when I forgave Mel and I wondered why. Was his pissed because I forgave my best friend. Was he pissed that I was beginning to get my friends back. Well I was pissed that had turned into a complete ass and he wouldn't talk to me about it. 

I rolled over on my bed frustated for not having my answers, but I wasn't going to let him drag me down on his moping train. Nope no sir-ry.

"Mels here." My mom called up the stairs and I rolled my eyes. For me to be grounded she sure had no problem sending people upstairs to my room. A few seconds later Melissa burst through me door with her sweet face covered in makeup. 

"When you ready come and get, nah nah nah" She sang playfully in the door as she held up a bag of clothes. 

"What if I'm not." I said feeling nervous about sneaking out tonight. I only had 2 more days of me being grounded and I would be home free. 

"Well you better get ready." She said giving me the bag. I looked in the to see a little black dress, and my favorite pair of her red bottoms, "Don't put on the heels until you are in the car." She said. 

I felt like we were in some type of mission like kill bill or something. Like I should be dressed in all black and climbing up the side of a building, "Well I'm not stupid." I said and she plopped down on my bed, "I'm so ready for this party, to relieve some stress."

"Same." She spoke low

"My parents have been on my ass all week. Matt won't talk to me, he's acting like his mute, or sorta mute, brother." I said and she looked at me her eyes wide. I remembered she had no clue about Matt other than that his mom is dead. 

"He has a brother." She wiggled her eyes. 

I chuckled at her actions, "He's like 10." I spoke and she frowned. 

I really missed Wyatt too. He was the sweetest little boy, sorta, and I felt bad that I hadn't seen him in forever. I am being a really awful person, ecspecally to someone who needs me. 

"Oh well. So you didn't ask Matt to come," She asked and I shook my head, "Well I'll ask him."

I watched as she jumped to her feet, "Mel no." I said. I didn't want her to be humilated, let alone hurt. I mean if Matt had something shoved up his ass when I told him that I have forgiven Mel, just imagine how he would act, if she showed up at his door. 

"Why not," She said folding her arms over her chest as she stopped in  the door, " Your moping about him, so why shouldn't I.” She questioned and I rolled my eyes, sighing. 

“Because he’s still pissed at you.” I spoke. I didn’t want to tell her what I wasn’t solely positive about. He hadn’t out and told me that’s how he felt, but aomething inside me said it. And now I can’t take it back

“Pissed at me about what.” She asked and I looked a her. Had she forgot her unnecessary hate for him, or did she get amnesia. 

"Okay, you know, you didn't like him when he got here. And you did help his new best friend's boyfriend cheat on her." I pointed out on my fingers