37

"Alright chop chop! We have a tour to run! Let's get this over with shall we?" Bellows our one of the staff members as sweaty bodies pattered around the place like an explosion of feathers.

Namjoon kept his eyes on you, as you silently sat on the sofa, Mina talking about her life and travels while you just sat quietly on the sofa, your head in its own world.

Nancy was on the loose and he couldn't keep his head straight he never wanted to take his eyes off you not even for a second he loved you too much.

Staring into the mirrors reflection he began to think of ways to protect you from not only Nancy but also the fans, last night bighit released a message on Twitter discussing the Nancy scandal, in fact, the reaction was mostly fans feeling sorry for y/n as if they didn't believe Nancy a bit..

His manager was right, nothing can get between them and their link.
Unless...

Namjoon shook his head trying to get the sickly and uncomfortable thought from his mind finally getting up from his chair and sitting next to you pulling you into a tight hug burying his head into your shoulder, "I love you," he mumbles making a bright red flush spread across your cheeks you smile and kiss his cheek, "I love you too!" You grin making him just completely melt and he cuddles you closer.

"Wow. I'd never thought I'd see the day Namjoon so soft." Yoongi jokes as his arm flops over minas, Jungkook casually giggling at yoongis remark.

"Shut up Yoongi." Namjoon chuckles as he gets a little embarrassed you on the other hand felt extremely comfortable his secure arms wrapped around yours and your hearts intertwined with each other.

"Why must it be so hard to ruin one persons life..." Nancy curses as she kicks pebbles in an alley way checking her watch ever minute her hood up and her hair unwashed, her clothes now torn and matted.

Signing she slouches on the ground biting her lip as she holds back a few tears.

Being soulless. Isn't easy you have no one to love no one who will love you like your the last person on the world.
Nancy could have freely loved her single life maybe find someone who is soulless too, however instead unfortunately like many soulless ones, they take out the pain on someone else.

In this case, she took it out on you, a former friend and victim. Absolute evil ran through her veins as she begging to walk with a sickly intent towards the arena, her heart not there, her eyes filled with no remorse.

A survivor of an soulmates death, but an evil to watch out for.

In this world, there were many cases of soulmates loosing soulmates, in most cases when a soulmate dies, the pain or empty ness is too much for the significant other and they soon pass away also, however this mostly occurs when the soulmates have met mostly in elderly couples. I'm rare cases a soulmate may survive the pain from their significant others death, this mostly occurs when the soulmates are newly met or have never mate and they are soon put under the label of Soulless but almost never has a human been born with out a soulmate, unfortunately.

Nancy is part of that almost never Column.

Backstage you sat with Aileen, Mina and Annie, each of you proudly watching your boys on stage as they all sing and joyfully call out towards their fans the army bombs all shaking against the beat and their screams even heard from even back stage.

"Aw Look at chim! He's so happy!" Annie gleams as her eyes sparkle as she watches him from back stage.

But after few moments another shocking occurrence happens as Jungkook leaps off stage and shakes hands with a fan, everyone panicked back stage.

"OMG JUNGKOOK BE CAREFULL" a manager shouted into their ear pieces but soon the soft and calming voice of pd-Nim fills the intercom. "Jungkook don't get to excited now."

Shockingly Jungkook insists on bringing the girl from the audience onto the stage, the boys have never seen him this confident around a girl before as he helps her onto the stage and begins to make an announcement into his microphone.

"Please tell your name to army, my soulmate!" He grins as he holds the microphone in front of the girl who looks about two or one years older than him her skin tanned and her hair thick and curly as it trails down her back, "Sereana," she shyly speaks out her eyes reflecting the sparkle in Jungkook a eyes as he holds her by the waist, "everyone meet my new found soulmate!" He grins brightly before handing sereana down towards the staff as they rapidly take her back stage.

Meanwhile back stage...you were all screaming with joy and excitement.
"HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE WE FOUND ANOTHER THIS IS CRAZY BABY!" Annie screams as she leaps into the sofa acting really cute.

Mina was casually chilling on the sofa as she waits for the girl to arrive, Aileen was now organising a few drinks and snacks as the girl joins us.
Annie soon yanks you up onto the sofa jumping up and down with you in excitement for the new girl.

Whacking the door open with a smirk on her face, "LETS GET THIS BREAD." Exclaims sereana before bursting into laughter as she tumbled into the room soon receiving a tight hug from Annie and a warm welcome from the rest of the girls.

Bts soulmates were soon joining paths, quiet rapidly you just hoped all this joy and happiness would last you a life time.

———————————————————

Finally and update
Please read what o have to say because I am now going to tell you my planes for this book and how soon it will finish

This book is coming to a quick end as I have now got lots of other books to work on, I've unpublished them at the moment so I can focus on this one however that is why this one has taken so long to update.

I need to ask you a few questions before I write the ending

How do you feel about readers deaths?

And

Are you all okay with the book so far?
I do know I  rushing it a little.

Anyways thank you my teapots!