15

— Namjoon pov —

I felt something tighten around my wrist as we all walked of stage for the break, but them nothing happened.

I was confused, where did that pain come from? She was at work right? In a safe place, why was she getting hurt now?

We all were given water bottles and our chests were rising and falling from everything, I noticed Yoongi talking to a camera, so we were being filmed too...if anything happened now I don't think I would last it to my solo song.

"Could you get the health team for me?" I ask my make up artist who was currently touching up my make up, she nodded and immediately went away to search for them.

I perched on a small sofa, glancing around the room.

That's when I felt it.

Five or more rapid pinches on my hand, as if their an s.o.s or a warning I hurriedly grabbed jins arm scaring him a little bit what I was about to say was going to ruin all the calmness we have right now.

"Push my solo song back in the list, she's not okay." I heave before I feel a cold rush onto my face, one similar to the time in the practice room.

I held my chest and sat back down, my heart was racing I was scared, I was really frightened about the consequences.

"Namjoon! What's wrong? Your soulmate?" The health team rush over already pulling out healing patches and an oxygen mask.

All I could do was nod, my body soon getting red marks over and over, I even felt another whack to my stomach where already there was an injury already and was covered by a large healing patch.

Each camera was turned off and soon my manager was discussing a way to move my solo song later into the sequence.

I was then covered in small to large healing patches and my members all now worried and surrounding me, their tears eyes or angry faces I could only recognise as I felt the air in my lungs stop and soon a tight hold over my throat.

Some door in the room whacked open and another girl, one that we all knew well rushed in before join Jimin by his side and holding his hand tightly.

"Is joonie alright?" Annie ask's Jimin But he just looks down pitifully at her, "we don't know, his soulmate is being hurt again..." he murmurs and soon Annie's eyes widen as she mumble something.

"The bathroom..." She mutter drawing all of their attention to her, "I met a girl named y/n before she looked incredibly ill and pale, paper than yoongis natural skin tone! When I came back she was dragged away by her friend to the bathrooms..." Annie mutters quietly looking to the floor.

I wince in pain as the hits are becoming worse by each hit. But now knowing she could be here, I gather all of my determination to find her.

"We need to find her now." My voice deep and groggy as I try with hold in my deep pain, standing up but only to be held back down again by the soulmate team.

"Please don't move we will have someone go find her." They inform but I only glare back at them, "there's no time. I have to be there." I grit through my teeth clenching my fists to hold back my growl of a shout.

I feel a warm hand on my shoulder making my gaze turn to a cheerful smile and reassuring eyes. "Let's go find her then!" Hoseok smiles before calling over some staff telling them that all of the bathrooms need to be searched.

"Hoseok it's your solo please get ready," a staff member pitifully nudges him making him nod before patting my back, "we will find her." He reassures before slipping on a shot jacket and getting a hug from jin.