Chapter 16: Patience, Love and Secrets

Emily went and asked permission from the king to try to rescue Alyssa. The kind complied willingly and Emily and a band of unicorns went out to search for Deathbringer's castle.

Emily flew around looking for anything that looked creepy or evil but she and her band found nothing not wanting to give up they continued searching until sunset.

                              ...

Augustus went out of the library the book safely hidden from peoples view. He walked down a stone sidewalk and then down a wooded trail in to the Love forest it was named this because it teases you and haunts you with the one you love and its leaves are heart shaped.

Augustus continued walking until he got to a big tree it was strong but old and has rumored to protect the village. He climbed into the tree and took out the book from under his shirt and opened it from where he left off.

I believe the real reason he wants me back now is because i know his secret i know he is not a unicorn...he is a...

dragon.

Here Augustus stopped and stared how can this be? The king a dragon...? he read on to see if it explained it more.

Yes he is a dragon. He is not my real father and although he looks like a unicorn and seems nice beware of the inner darkness.. he is powerful that is why he can turn into a unicorn.

I have ran away but didnt go far i went to the old castle where i await the savior so i can end "unicorns" or more specifically the ones who are evil but since i cant tell i will just kill all of them.

Augustus stopped there putting the book under his shirt again he left love forest. He ran into Emily who was devastated she couldnt seem to find the castle.

"I know where it is...it is the old castle the prettiest and richest castle we had."

Emily after hearing this said a quick thank you and flew off to find the castle.

                                ...

Deathbringer was surprises when Alyssa suddenly awoke and let out a terrified scream. He walked over to her and knelt down looking into her eyes. He saw a regular teenage girl who happened to have the courage and heart to fight and protect. He unchained her and picked her up gently bringing her to his room and laying her on the bed. To his surprise she did not fight back.

"I am not evil...what i am doing is good."

"how is killing good?" Alyssa asked.

" They are not all unicorns my step dad or the king is a dragon....he named me deathbringer but my name is jake..."

Alyssa stared deep into his eyes and to her surprise she saw complete honesty. She was to shocked to say or do anything.

"I....never knew..." Alyssa was cut off by a battle cry.

Emily had found the castle and begun her attack.

sorry bout that i have been kinda depressed but i will try and update faster.

     -warrior12345