Chapter 14

Augustus stood there in front of the king, everyone was quiet as he walked forward. He bowed respectively, then said again

"Yes she did finish training." His voice was so soft yet it was calm and confident as well.

"She is in pain." He stated to nobody in particular his eyes gleamed with hurt and tears threatened to fall.

"How do you know she is hurt?" The king asked dismissing the training issue as concern took over.

"I trained her, yes, but Deathbringer and his lightening power is stronger then her power right now, he uses his power on her I can feel it although she blocked it." He explains.

" Now what is the prophesy your talking about?" Augustus asks, his hands shaking and a chill ran down his back...he had a bad feeling... then an one good feeling that might ruin his life...he didnt want to admit it but he was falling in love with Alyssa.

                                   ~

Deathbringer after his little fight with Alyssa retired to his room, a well built king sized bed, a huge window and balcony, the curtains were white swaying gently in the night air.

The castle itself was pure white, a beautiful fountain was in town square and the castle had a golden hue when the sun rose and a pink or purple hue when it was setting. The castle just looked harmless a welcome. Even on the inside it was pretty. Red carpets, white stone walls, pretty and detailed tapestry.

The throne room was extravagant the throne pure gold a red cusion abd a nearby sceptor that enhances power. On the floor was a design of unicorns with horns crossed forming an X. Around the design on the floor was lightening bolts that seemed to glow in the night hour.

Deathbringer stood in front of his throne his black robe moved with the wind. He stared at the sceptor the thing that would enhance his power and kill Alyssa easily. Something was holding him back though.

He shuddered and reached for the sceptor then just turned and decided to see Alyssa again. The white walls mocked him as he went along telling him how stupid he was for not grabbing the sceptor. His thoughts spinned in his head. Imajes of the past, The present, then one of the future which added an imaje he never would have imagined.

Soon the cold hard stone brought him back to reality and he began his walk pass the cells. He noticed the prisoners cower as he walked bye and he smirked.

Alyssa was asleep having a dream..or more percisely a nightmare and it went like this:

"Ahh the wedding day is here..finally here," Alyssa says.

" I know and I must help you prepare." Says Emily.

Bells ring from the church and Emily pushes Alyssa into a room. She helps with the wedding dress and does Alyssa's hair. They practice walkinh down the aisle and throwing the flowers.

An hour later they were ready and the music played. Alyssa walked down the aisle with a well dressed man. At the alter stood her awaiting soon to be husband..his back to her. She reaches him and he turns around. Her breath is caught in her throat as she tryed to scream. Deathbringer... my husband...no!

Alyssa jolted awake and opening her eyes she screamed in surprise when Deathbringer stood at her cell door.

AN: Next chapter will be a very important one... a secret revealed...

vote/comment:)