WAR!

Alyssa foresaw the incoming attack and dove into the dirt. Her heart was pounding as she realized that she could die, and with her all unicorns. She stood up the wind seemed to pick up speed the sky became dark as the biggest war in history began.
    Everyone was clashed together the dragons started to gain an advantage as unicorns did not really have the same kind of body armor. The unicorns fought hard though. As unicorns died Alyssa felt the pain. Alyssa stood up and with a roar should transformed bigger and stronger unicorn her hair became darker an invisible armor surrounded her and each dragon turned towards her. They faced her ready to attack as she braced herself for the final sacrifice. She bent her head forward her horn outward and whispered "I love you" in all the minds of the unicorns. All the unicorns went into shock as they watched. Some cried out in a hopeless cry.  Augustus ran forward to try and protect Alyssa yet he was prevented by the barrier. He knelt to the ground and yelled out crying and all unicorns with him as Alyssa was enveloped by the dragons. An earthquake shook the ground a gust of air blew around and knocked unicorns down they skidded away. The dragons dissipated in thin air except the leader and an explosion ended his life. A bright light covered the area where Alyssa laid. Nobody could look those who tried were burned instantly and left blind.  Augustus put his head down and inched forward and tried to reach her but there was an intense heat. They saw her figure lift into the air intense heat burned in each heart. They all figured this was the end that there was nothing left. The fire seemed to start within and work outward. There was many cries of agony then it was all gone. They were fine and they looked up to see a statue of a unicorn gallantly standing with a girl by its side. Water sprang from the statues base and everything was renewed in  magical sparkles. Everyone remained speechless. Hesitantly Augustus walked to the statue his body was shaking still. He reached out and touched Alyssa's cheek.  A tear was sliding down her cheek as she was staring over the land. On a plaque it said "The eternal protector". Augustus keeled before the statue and cried repeating "why" quietly then louder til it echoed through out the land. The unicorns drank the water that flowed at the base and were healed. They brought the dead and bathed them for burial and some were raised back to life. Some were unfortunate to be to difficult. Although they were sorrowful they began to rebuild that day hoping that one day they would see their savior again.
    Deathbringer wondered still what that prophecy had meant he felt like they did not unite. He looked at the words on the wall with Emily. He rubbed the wall and tried to figure it out. He smiled sadly as he uncovered something beneath a small button. He pushed it the walls shifted and a portal opened. Unsure if he should go they just stared in awe. They decided to get Augustus first and left to fetch him.

So it is short sorry. I hope you enjoyed it love you guys :)
There is one more chapter than its done and it may be the longest