Chapter 10

AN: This is dedicated to...TammyKaleLopez for voting for every chapter in this book ..thank you! thank you! thank you!♥

Two weeks later:

Alyssa for two weeks had been training hard. She got only a half a day break for each week. The water master had just taught her the element of water. It was her easiest element but she still messed up.

   Her training with the General began to get harder as well. It turned from simple to complex movements. Cramming all the information into her head was exhausting. The food she would eat would be three fruits a day. They were called "Enagra fruit" which gives you energy to last for hours.

   Alyssa collasped as she tryed to combine fire and water together. Its her last day of the water element yet she keeps failing on this last lesson. The fire master stayed after their first week. He watched and punished if need be. Alyssa tryed to stand but she ciuld not, her legs would not budge. She watched helplessly as the fire and water master joined and hit her with a blast.

                                    ...

Deathbringer walked to the outskirts of the village into a forest. He walked deep into the forest before he came to a run down old house. The wooden three story house appeared to be a gray color. He walks up the stairs and they creak dangerously under his wieght. Deathbringer knocked gently on the door unsure if it would break or not.

   "Come in," His friend calls. Deathbringer enters.

The house is old on the inside as well. Rotting floor and wood mingled with the smoke from an ancient fire place. Deathbringer smiles upon seeing his friend.

Swifteyes is his name but he goes by Swift. His hair is a dark purple like his eyes. He is young the same age as Deathbringer who is about 20. He has average size body and muscles. His face portrays innocence, yet his eyes are swift and mischevious.

  " Welcome, I will help you." Swift says before Deathbringer says anything.

  " I am terribly sorry to barge in." Deathbringer apologized sincerely.

  " It is quite fine with me, so on to the work, you want to be just human..like me?" Swift says smiling.

  " Yes, but I want to keep my unicorn powers." Deathbringer said.

  " Oh, that will be very painful are you sure?" Swift asked concerened.

" Yes that way the Savior of the Unicorns can die and I will still live." Deathbringer explains.

  " Ah, I see, I will begin the preperations then." Swift says and began to get all these vials of liquid, potions, powders, and a unicorn horn bone. He placed them on a slightly sturdy table in front of the fire place. He put on his purple robe with strange black designs and began.

  He mixed all the potions and vials of different liquids and began boiling them. He murmured something and added yellow powder. Then he grabs and empty vial and goes to Deathbringer.

  " Turn into your unicorn form I need your blood." Swift says.

  Deathbringer obeys. Deathbringer feels the cold steel slice through his side. He holds still and ignores the pain and the feeling of liwuid running down his side. Swift lets the blood flow until the vial is full. He walks over and pours the blood into the boiling liquid.

He stirs it in and waits, then he puts in a green powder. He stirs again and murmurs something. An hour later he pours it into the unicorn horn bone.

  " Drink," Swift commands Deathbringer handing it to him.

Deathbringer looks at the grayish redish mixture. He lifts it up to his lips and drinks.

                                   ...

Right before the blast hit Alyssa, Skeel interfered stopping it.

  " She needs healing masters." Skeel stated.

  " Very well, you escaped punishment this time Alyssa." The water master stated smiling while the fire master pouted.

  Skeel kneels by Alyssa and begins healing her. Imajes flew at him while he healed.

"It is done now come to me oh, Savior lets see how strong you have become."

A black mist enveloped around the lone figure or Alyssa. She collasped as an unbareable pressure pushed down on her. A pair of red eyes appeared with in a shadow of a man. His eyes showed happiness.

  " It is almost time, a couple more months maybe and I will be ready, see you soon my lovely." The voice states ending with an evil laugh.

  Skeel was slightly shaken the horn fruit did not help her..he walks to ghe masters and tell them. Their expressions were one of worry and concern.

  "Is she well." The water master asked.

  " I am not sure." Skeel answers.

  " We need to take her to Swift." Skeel added.

  " Swift? are you sure?" The fire master asked.

  " Yes he can help her." Skeel stated.

  " Very well." The water master says.

Alyssa was still on the ground, her breathing was quick and her head was pounding relentlessly. She states into the sky and closes her eyes. Just before darkness consumes her she feels herself being lifted. She then embraces the darkness as Her masters and healer carry her to Swift.

   AN: Yes I know I have not updated in awhile..I am sorry I got caught up in my other books:-) Well I will try to update faster this time.

vote and comment:-D