Chapter Eight (Fern)

Chapter Eight - Dedicated to Ciayn because she's an awesome fan. (: -Fern x

Aurora’s POV

Just as I drift off to a weird in between sort of sleep area, where I’m sort of conscious and asleep at the same time, three loud knocks sound from the door. Doesn’t anyone sleep anymore? Is the first thought that comes to mind.

Then I realize I sound like a grandma and I should become more… ‘hipster.’ Stay up later instead of reading for a half hour before bed then going to sleep.

As I crawl out of my comfy bed, I sigh. Who is the ghastly person that interrupted our wonderful relationship, bed?

I shuffle over to the front door and open it wide.

Outside it, is an impatient-looking Zayn Malik. He opens his mouth and lets out a frustrated gasp of air before saying;

“Aurora, I’m falling in love with you.”

Well, what the hell is going on here? Before I can think, I open my mouth and speak.

Actually.. speak. With my voice. And do you know what I say?

“I love you too, Zayn.”

---Zayn’s POV---

Oh my god. Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

She spoke. She spoke! Holy shit, she spoke.

I slowly step forward onto the soft carpet of her sitting room, and cradle my hands around her face, encircling her. I lean down and gage her reaction as I press my lips to hers. The feeling I get is ecstatic, almost heavenly. Wait—scratch that, it is heavenly.

“You spoke,” I whisper in her ear, and I can feel her shiver.

“I can speak—to you.” Before I let her say anything else, I kiss her again, feeling that heavenly sensation.

“Aurora—will you be my girlfriend?” I ask against her lips.

“Yes,” she whispers.

That’s when I jump with glee, pounding my fist against the wall in a happy notion.

Aurora’s POV----

“Want to watch a movie?” Zayn murmured to me, and I giggled.

“Okay, how about Dear John?” I asked. I could just hear him roll his eyes. If… that’s even possible?

As I duck out of his arms, I run over to my DVD case and pluck up the familiar copy of Dear John. Being one of my favorite movies, of course it was… ‘overused.’

“COUCH!” I hear a yell from behind me, and I flinch. Since when did he get so… over dramatic.
I laugh as I put the disk in the player, and press play. Time for chick-flicks.

Just as the movie ends, and they hug, I feel myself fall asleep on Zayn’s shoulder as I whisper, “I love you.”

Awwww! I had to post this for Fern but awww! I love them, don't you? :) Fern and I love it when you fan, vote or comment! We have major fangirling sessions on Skype together.

Also when you add it to your reading list but that's another story to be told. :p

Thank you for the 500+ reads. It makes us so happy. :) Bye for now! c: