Chapter Five - (Tallie)

Awwww. I don't know why, but I love writing Zayn's parts. :3

   ---Zayn's POV---

I gaped at her as she laughed. She smiled and shut my jaw. “B-but, you laughed! It was so cute! Rora, can you actually talk!?” I yelled at her, excitedly.  I pleaded her to talk or just say something. She just shook her head and started to hum Jessie J.

As Rora rolled her eyes, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Malik, we have a recording sesh 2day. Come on!!!!!! x –liam

I groaned and looked at Rora. “Sorry Roar, but I have to go to recordings. Later love! Stay here if you want!” I raced into the living room and grabbed my shoes. I gave a smile to all the girls before heading out of the building.

As I enter the recording studio, I got ready with the rest of the boys. We grinned at each other and joked around before we actually got serious and started.

We sang, ‘Live While we’re Young’ and as I young, I instantly thought of Aurora. I couldn’t help but think of her and only her. She wouldn’t get off my mind. And the way she laughed today; make my stomach churn. I had some little butterflies fluttering around in my stomach.

Oh God, I sound like a girl.

Later on, we went for an interview with one of those not-so popular TV hosts. She was a blond and had lipstick smothered on her teeth. I cringed every time she smiled at us.

The interview was like any other, yet it was still fun. But Liam knew what coming up so he nudged Louis. It was the part where they ask you if you’re single or not. I really didn’t like it because it made me feel uncomfortable with everyone knowing my love life.

She asked all of us and I took in a breath when she asked me the question.

“Zayn, Bradford bad boy,” She smiled. “Are you dating anyone?”

My eyes widen for no reason and I stammer, “Um, no?”

Her eyes sparkle and I start getting scared.

“Ooh, does Mr Malik have a crush? Tell us more!” She gushes as she says it, and I cringe as I see even more lipstick on her teeth.

My blood started to boil and I got annoyed. Her cackle made me want to punch her in the face, but I stayed calm. When the interview ended, I stormed off because I did not want to hear any more of that stupid interviewer! Her face had so many wrinkles it made my grandmother look young!

I put my head in my hands and sit down on one of the nearby couches. I breathe in deep breaths and I take out my phone. I scroll through my contacts and just debated on whether to call any or not.

Aurora’s name catches my eye and I remember when we first met. My smile fades as I recall Ella. The little girl who brought smiles to our faces.

I put away my phone and just sigh again. I really did hate interviews and I think I never really did. Louis walked in and sat down next to me.

“What’s wrong mate?” He asked concern in his eyes. “You can tell me.”

“It’s just… um, well…”

“Spit it out!”

“Don’t worry. I’ll tell you later,”

He nodded before walking off. I bit my lip and just watched him walk away. Jo would be perfect for him. They’re both crazy and are very fun to be with.

I grabbed my phone and called the person who I hadn’t thought I’d call. My eyebrows knit when she picked up. I knew that because I heard something slap a bench.

“What’s going on between us?” I asked determinedly. I knew she wouldn’t answer but I didn’t think she’d just stay in silence.

I slammed the phone down and ran out the building. I probably looked like a retard running out of a building so fast, but I just couldn’t take it. I took a cab back to my apartment and slammed the door closed when I had entered. I sat down in a corner in my bedroom and just freaked out.

She doesn’t like me, but I like her. My head was in a spin as I thought of her. Oh God, what am I saying? I banged my head against my knees and didn’t even flinch when somebody threw open my bedroom door. Louis and Harry sat on both sides of me and Louis raised his eyebrows. I knew what he was expecting and I was expected to tell him.

“Tell me now,” He demanded in less than a blink of an eye.

I took a shaky breath and started off when I had seen her at the hospital. I told them about how she had actually made a noise with her own voice and how she wouldn’t do anything else with it. I left out a few parts about butterflies in my stomach because Harry would’ve probably called me a pussy and teased me along with Louis.

I then realised something really weird.

I was utterly, (Yes utterly) in love with Aurora.

__________________________

Awww, I love this story so much! 

Hahahaha. Love you guys and vote or comment if you want. c: 

Love you Bromatoes<3 (PS: Fern calls you Tornados, I call you Bromatoes)

Love you all and I hope you love us back! 

Luke Cutforth (Lukeisnotsexy) is now our famous Jakii! :-) Sexy mofo  ._.