Relax

I was sitting in my room listening to No Love by Nicki and August with Twist. I got a text Diggy that made me laugh then smile. Twist had Looked over at me then asked who it was.

Yn: It's Diggy

Twist: Why he making you smile like that

Yn: come on now you sound slow he sent me this dummy *shows him the picture*

Twist: That is funny but don't let him send you anything else like that *turns back around*

Yn: Why do you get made when boys send me something that make me laugh or make me smile. Girls text you all the time flirting with you I don't say nothing I let it slide. Huh.

Twist: Cause I don't Want to lose you to some nigga like him.

Yn: awww *slides down toward him an hold his face* you can't lose me to anybody cause I love you and only you *kiss him*

Twist: *kiss back* I love you too. But I am about to go to the store do you want anything

Yn: Yes I want some garlic lays and some birthday cake ice cream and some Hershey's

Twist: Okay fat ass *gets up and slaps your ass*

Twist pov

Yn: ouch *rubs butt*

Twist: you'll be okay when I come back I'll rube it for you

Yn: okay daddy

Twist: you already know

She laughed I dusted my pants off and walked to my car. I pulled up to fast stop I walked in their to get her stuff. I seen Diggy buying some stuff.

Twist: Aye quit texting my girl

Diggy: fa what she texted me first

Twist: and don't text back nigga or their is gonna be a problem

Diggy: what ever fam. All I want is one thing

Twist: shut the fuck up be for I punch you.

I walked away and paid for the stuff and some gas. I stopped by my house to take my school stuff of and changed. I walked outside about to drive back over Yn house when I seen I had some new neighbors. I seen two cars in the drive way but it was only a women taking in the boxes and she was BAD. But I got me a women I got in the car and drove to Yn house. When I got there Ciara was on the couch with baby future watching tv.

Twist: Hey Mrs.Ciara *shuts the door and walks in*

Ciara: Hello I see you bought us snacks

Twist: ohhhh uhh-

Ciara: I was just playing gone back there she by the pool area.

Twist: okay see ya

I walked back there and seen Yn laying in the pool chair with her bathing suit on. I notice that she getting thick, her and all this food she been eating. I walked up and sat in the chair next to her. She was on the phone talking to some people about her party I handed the stuff to her and I got on my phone.