Pornstar

Twist Pov

Yn deepen the kiss sending I rubbed my hands up and down her sides. I stuck my hand down in her skirt into her lace panties and rubbed her clit. Yn Moaned a little, I stuck two fingers in her wet clit. She pushed her head into my neck and moaned, Turning me on, I pushed my fingers deep into her Tight pussy feeling her pussy tighten around my fingers. I pumped my fingers in and out hitting her G- Stop, I felt her legs shaking and her moaning in my ear. I snacked my arms around her waist and pulled my hand out her pussy.

Yn: *Looks at Twist* Why you stoooppp

Twist: *Smirks* Lets go upstairs.

Yn:*Smiles* Okayyy

We were walking through the crowd when some dude came up to Yn and started talking to her I couldnt hear their conversation over the loud music. I was looking around then I seen the dude and her walking away.

Twist: *walks up to yall* Aye were you going with my girl

???: Im taking her home

Twist: Nalllll no you aint..Come on Yn *Pulls you upstairs*

???: Man fuck you I just wanted sex *Walks away to another girl*

The Next Morning Yn Pov

UUUUGGGHH FUCK. My head hurt like a mutherfucker.I looked around to see that I was not in my bed and that I was on top of something hard. I looked down and seen That I was on top of.

Yn: Twist

Twist: mmmmm

I got off him and got out the bed. I Tried to get my clothes and go home but I fell my legs were hurting.

Twist: I see I put it down last night *Chuckles and gets out the bed*

Yn: *Eyes Widen*

Twist: *Smirks* Like what you see 

Yn: *Looks away*

Twist: Here you go *Throws you your clothes*

Yn: Thank you *Puts them on* where my panties

Twist: * Holds them in his hands* im keeping these 

Yn: Nooooo you not

Twist: Come on Yn you got like a thousand more pair at home..

Yn:.........Fine

Twist: Thanks....Here you can get on my back.

Yn: *Gets on his back* Thank you

We was walking past bedrooms and seen it were people still here and people were still downstairs past out drunk. He walked over them to the car. I got in the passenger seat and he drove home. 

Yn: *Gets out and gets keys* See ya *Gets in the driver seat*

Twist: Bye *Goes in the house*