Strip

Yn pov
I was laying in the pool chair when twist handed me the stuff "thanks babe" I gave him a peck on the lips "welcome" he got on his phone "you wanna get in the pool with me?" I got up and walked in the house up to my room "yea" he sat on the bed "YN..." "Ma'am" i yelled down stairs to my mother "I'm going to take mamma to the and drop baby future to his daddy house you wanna come" "no im going to swim in the pool" I handed twist his trunks "okay I'll be back in a little see y'all" "bye" we both said. "Swimming timeee" I sung he chuckled "you happy" we started walking down the stairs "yes I get to go swimming with my baby" I kissed him. "Mmm" we reached the pool area "let's jump in together" he grabbed my hand "boy you must be crazy let's take baby steps" he laughed " okay " I started to step in to test the water until he pushed me in "OMG twist" he did cannon ball in the pool and water got every were "OMG oil boy " he started laughing " ain't nothing funny about this" I started climbing out the water and he pulled me back in. He turned me him "you mad at me" he started doing the puppy dog face "huh" his hands grabbed my ass I crossed my arms. "Why you madddd" I trunned around to get out he grabbed my waist holding me down "bae..you gone daddy why you mad" he slid his hand in my bottoms "mmm you wet for me" he started sliding his hand up and down "nope it's just a effect from the pool" I said trying to hold my moans in "oh really let's go" he said while getting out the pool "we're we going" he pulled me out and walked to my room. "Strip for me" he pulled my computer chair in front of my bed and sat down in it "huh" "strip" I started taking my top off and it fell on the floor. I pulled my bottoms off and stepped out of them. "Come here" he patted his lap. I sat on his lap faceing him he slid his hands down to my butt "I'm finna go home to go do something while I'm gone you gone take a shower dry off don't put any clothes on just sit on your bed and wait on me to come back" "okay" she started to get up but I pulled her back down "uh uh" "yes daddy" she got up and went in the shower. I got my keys and went home to done some business.
On my way back to yn house I had took a shower and put on some sweats. I walked in her room and seen her laid across on her stomach. I walked to her and pulled her up. "It took a long time" "I had to handle some business "mm what kind of business sir" I looked at her "my kind of business mama" "mm" she looked away "you mad again" she didn't say any thing "mm okay you ain't gone talk"
Yn pov
"Mm okay you ain't gone talk" I didn't say anything he don't wanna never tell what his 'business' is "get on all fours" I looked at him and he pointed down so I got on all fours on my bed "come here" I crawled toward him and stopped he pushed my back in "since you act like you can't talk" he slapped my ass he smacked it two more times than rubbed it. I squeezed his thigh and put my head down "mm okay" he spreaded my legs apart and slid his middld finger in between my pussy I breathed deeply he started sliding it up and down. It feel so good. I hummed he slid his finger and started moving it side to side "mmm" I squeezed his leg harder he started going faster "oh my God mhmm" I put my head down "mhmm got you talking now " he smacked my ass he started going in and out fast. "Oh my mmm go faster" he slid other hand down to my titis. And rubbed them "oh yes daddy" he then slid his hand even More and started rubbing my clit a tingle went up my spine "OMG I'm almost there" I started shacking he stopped I exhaled " why you stop" he didn't say anything he went to the other side of the bed and slammed in to me "ohhh"
Twist pov
All that and shit she was doing had a nigga on go I stopped a walked behind her and slammed into her wetness she tight as hell to "ohhh" I groaned at the feeling of her each time I sild In I can hear how wet she is she started throwing it back on me. "Mmm daddy I'm finna mmm" she came hard I picked her up and put her on top she slid down slow "ohh you so big" she started riding slow then speeded up a little she threw ha head moaning. I picked her up and slammed her down "mmmhhmm Christopher just like that" I turned her to were one of her legs were I between mine. I'm so close but I don't wanna pull out "ohh I'm gonna cum" I grabbed her waist and and held her down and we both came. She back on the bed I went down in between her legs. I spread her pussy lips apart and licked her hole she grabbed my head. "Mmm" I slid my tongue from the bottom to her clit she jolted her hips forward I sucked on her clit and slid my index finger and middle in her. She grabbed my hair "oh my God t-t-twisssttt" I licked her clean and laid next to her. "I love you Christopher" she laid down and went to sleep.