Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Happy New Years Nall im just playin but happy 4th of July

It was 8 p.m. and the party start at 10pm and end at 3am. But I picked out a black shirt thats not tight it stop middle of my thigh, I picked out a long sleeve crop top that was red and picked out some rec heels that zip up on the side. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower and dried off and put on panties and all that. I put on my clothes and curled my hair I put on black lip gloss I put on a gold chain and gold bracelets It was 9:30 when I got done. I got my phone and walked downstairs.

CC: *Holding Zahir* (If your wondering the baby name is Future Zahir Wilburns) Excuse me where are you going 9:30 at night looking good.

Yn: *Smiles* To a party 

CC: uhh well you better TURN UP

Yn: *Laughs and walks to the door*

CC: You Know What To Do With That Big Fat Butt

Yn: *Shakes Butt*

CCandYn: Wiggle wiggle wiggle

Yn:*Laughs and walks to the car* Now its time to have fun

I drove to Twist house and texted him and told him to come on. He had on some white baggy pants a red black and white Hollister shirt on with some black flip flops on. Nall im just playing. But he had on those Red black and white jordans. I got out and walked to the passenger side and he opened the door for me I thanked him and he got in on the driver side. He did cause I dont know where the house is.

Twist: You look Good *Bits lip*

Yn: *Smiles*Thank you...You look nice *Smirks*

he put his phone in his lap and drove to the house. Cars were Every were The house was big and tall. People were everywhere, we got out and walked up to door we walked in and it was crowed color lights were flashing and it was dark but not that dark we walked to the kitchen and Twist walked up to some dude and dapped him up. They where talking.

Twist: Yo David alot of people here..Dang (David on the side)

David: yea you know how I do's it *pops fake collar*

Twist:*laughs* Dont be to full of yo self brah

David:*Laughs then bits his lip looking at you* Who is that

Twist: Ohh thats Yn

David: You smashing 

Twist: Nall

David:Hell I would She fine ass fuck

Twist: Yea but Yn this David 

Yn:*Turns Head to them* Hello

David: So How you liking the party Pretty lady*Winks at you*

Yn: *Blush* Its nice 

Twist: *Blows Breath* Come on Yn

Yn: Okay.Bye David

David: Bye baby

We walked over to a group of people rolling up blunts. We sat down, I have got high and got drunk to I know how to roll a blunt too. They lighted it up and passed it around.10 minutes later I was ready to party I went and got some drinks with Twist. The song Wiggle by Jason Derulo came on

Yn: oh shit come on lets dance *Pulls Twist to the dance floor*

I got one question how you fit all that in them jeans?

You know what to do with that big fat but

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle 

I was dancing on him and he was getting turned on I could tell

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle 

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Just a little bit of.....Swing 

After that song went off August Alsina Kissin on my tattoos came on and pull me away to a corner. 

Twist: *Puts arms around your waist and Kisses You*

Yn: *Puts arms around his neck and Deepens the Kiss*