Lazier Tag

I walked up to my room and got some clothes out I hopped in the shower and got out I put my robe on. Twist called "hello" " Yn you still mad at me" I actually forgot about that " umm no " " oh yay what you doing " finding some clothes to wear " " why " damn nigga "I'm going lazier tagging' "with who" I huffed "Diggy" I heard some moving In the back ground. "Why you going with him" " because I can dang" " don't get smart with me you ain't going with him" who the he'll this nigga think he is "boy you not my daddy" " but I am yo boyfriend" I heard some more moving in the back ground "boy bye" I hung up in his face he is not nobody daddy got me fucked up. I put my clothes on I was going to put on a plain white v neck and some Jean shorts with my all white vans than I thought about wrong move so I put on a all black v neck with some dark blue Jean shorts and some black vans. I falt iron my hair bone straight and put it up in a pony tail. He texted me and told me he was out side. I walked downstairs grabbing my keys and phone and walked to diggy car. "Hey" he opened the door for me and shut it and then got in on the other side. "You ready to get beat" he said while pulling out the drive way I laughed "Boy please" I pulled out my phone and got on snapchat turned to the front camera "me and my best he finna get beat in laser tag" he turned his head to look at the camera and musshed my head I laughed and it stopped. "Why you playing " " boy what I gotta play for " I looked at what he had on he fucked up he had on a lime green Nike shirt with some white pants and all white air forces. I looked at his face "you definitely gonna lose play boy" he just laughed we pulled to laser tag and got out walking to the door "you ready to take this L " he laughed and opened the door for me " hello is there only two?" I nonned he looked at dainel and laughed. " diggy have you ever played lazer tag before he shook his head no I laughed "have you ever seen what it look like inside he shook his head no again "umm okay" we we're done putting on the gear and walked in the dark room and diggy glowed up he looked down at his clothes "so you still think you gone win " he laughed and walked away I was looking for a hiding spot while they said the rules. I can see him all the way across the room. They counted down til we could began 5......4.....3.........2.........1........go

1 hour later.
I walked out laughing at diggy cause he got destroyed he could hardly get me. I looked at the screen and seen that it was 50 to 48 "aww you we're so close boo" he laughed and put the gear up "next time we come here imma get you " I laughed and walked out "I'm hungry Dig " we got in the car "were you wanna go " I thought for a second "oh I want some hot wings let's go to bufflo wild wings" "okay" we walked and they sat us down I picked up the minue I wanted a 12 pice bonless wings Hot I looked at my phone and that Twist was calling " diggy tell them I was a 12 pice wing Hot and I want some lemonade to drink light ice " he looked at me weird then shook his head yea I walked outside "Hello" "hey baby what you doing" " I'm at bufflo wild wings " I heard him blow his breath I rolled my eyes "with diggy" " yes T" " well I'll talk to you when you get home and can you bring me some hot wings back please" "okay and yes" " okay baby I love you" "I love you too T" "okay baby love you" I laughed a little "love you too boy bye " "bye baby" I walked back in there and sat down "so have they came yet " I asked him taking a sip of my drink nonned his head yes and looked around "what's wrong with you?" "Nothing just ready to go home" the fuck his problem "umkay what ever we can leave when we get our food" then waiter came back with the food "um excuse me can we get some to go boxes and the check " "together or separate" "separate" he looked up at me. She nonned her head and walked away "I could have payed for it" he need to shut up talking to me "no thank you "
The bill came with the to go boxes I grabbed mine and put the money and put my food in the box. I grabbed my limonade, phone, and keys and I walked to his car. He came out with his stuff and unlocked the doors we got in he started the car. "Here you go" he was handing me some money I looked at it. " what's that" "it's your money" I turned my head toward the window "why you won't take the Yn" "cause I don't want the money damn now drive" he sat the money in the cup holder and started to my house. He pulled up to the house I grabbed my stuff and the money "thanks dig" I got out the car and walked in the house. I went to my room and changed into some pjs and flopped on the bed I pulled out my phone and called Twist "hello" "hey Twist I brought back some hot wings" "for real I'll be over" "okay bye" "bye" I hung up and walked down stairs "hello mother " "hey yn " she looked me up and and down. "So yn you planed on using the guest room next to you " what she talking about "No why " she started walking away " just think about using it "umm okay" I put the hot wings in the microwave and walked out the kitchen and seen twist walk in "hey babe " I gave him a kiss "hey, I just put the hot wings in the microwave" he walked to the microwave I grabbed the ranch and some juice and walked up stairs. We sat on the bed and cut on a movie "you know I love right" "yea" I took a bite out my wing "do you love me" I licked my lips "yes baby I love you" I pecked him on his lips. "Ill be right back " I grabbed another wing " "where you going " " to ask my mother can you stay the night" "Kay"
I walked upstaira to her room "knock knock...Ma " "yes sweetie" "oh dearest mother I would be so delighted if the young fellow downstairs could could stay the night" I said while smiling " only if you give me your hot wing " "thanks" I gave her my hot wing and ran back down stairs. I walked into my room "she said you can stay " I got on the bed and say by the head board and grabbed the hot wings he layd inbetween my legs and put his head on my thigh. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my hands off I put the rest of the food on my dresser and layd down he moved up and layd on my breast.