Some One New

( What she wore in the Media) 

____________________________________________ 

I was walking down the street when I seen this sexy ass nigga walking....He was looking dead at me I didnt chang so I still had on what I wore to school..i looked down at my phone and keep walking until I hit something hard. I stumbled hard until who ever that was cought my hand. I opened my eyes and seen that it was that dued that was walking I was totally embarrassed I couldn't even look him in the face.

????: Im sorry are you okay

GOSWH HiS.VOICE.WAS.TO.DIE.FOR

???: My Name Daniel but you can Call me Diggy and yours

say something...I can't Im scared i might stumble over my words he just so UUGGGHHH. SEX. Okay immma say something. 

Me: My Name Yn 

Diggy: Nice name for a beautiful girl..

I dnt know why but I started Blushing Hella hard.

Diggy: * Side smile* Oh I see we  have us a blusher

A smile creeped across my face I couldn't help it...

Diggy: You seem like a nice girl to talk to * he chuckled* Even tho you didn't say alot but I would like to get yo number if thats ohkay with you.

I smilled then nodded.  He gave me his iphone 5c and I put my number under My Everything with smiley and kissy faces. I gave his phone back and smirked. He looked down at it then up at me and smirked to. 

Diggy: Ight I'll see u later " My Everything" * He put his hands up in the quotes motion*

I couldn't help it but I busted out laughing...

Diggy: You have a beautiful laugh

Yn: i know everybody tells me dat * Flips hair*

Diggy: Ohh so now you wanna talk

Yn: Yeap

Diggy: Soo all I had to do was make you laugh

Yn: Idk

Diggy: * Laughs* Okay well I'll see you later * Winks and leave*

_____________________________________________________________

Coment

&

Vote 

For the next chapter