Beach Time

The next morning I was woke from my phone ringing. "Hello" "Good morning beautiful did you sleep good?" I laughed a little "yes I did what time did you go home last night?." " Around 9 Why you miss me " "haha .boy no" "what you doing today" I rolled over onto my stomach "nothing. Why what's up" "you wanna go to the beach" I sat up "ohhhh yesss" " okay I'll come get you at 2" "okay bye" "bye" I hung up and went downstairs to eat some pancakes. Baby Future was sitting in the living room playing with his truck and TaeTae was watching t.v "Hello my people " Tae looked up at me "Sup" He looked at his Phone "Mmm who you texting " he smiled and continued to text. I picked up Baby Future and walked in the kitchen "you hungwy him want pancakes " he smiled at me. I sat him down in his chair and started to make our food...After i got done fixing the food i made me and baby Future food TaeTae came and fixed his food. We sat at the table and started eating "where my mother at" i said while getting up to get some water "um she went to talk to her manager" "what time did she leave" he looked at me crazy "ion know around 8 this morning". "She need to come on its all ready 11" i finished my food and put my plate in the sink "Tae clean up for me son" i grabbed baby future "hell nawl" i started walking up stairs "i cooked you Breakfast sir" I walked in baby future room and grabbed him some clothes I grabbed him a plain white T-shirt with some khaki shorts and his khaki Sperrys. I gave him a bath and put his clothes on i sat down on the bed with him in between my legs. "Damn boy look at this hair " do she even try to comb it. I pick my phone up and to look at the time it's 12:30 I dial my mother number "What you want" "Hey Momma when you coming home" " um idk why" " cause im going with Twist at 2" " ask Tae Tae can he watch him or call future cause im busy right now" "Ughhhhh okay imma call you back too" "Okay girl Bye" "Bye" I sit my phone down "TAEEEEEEEEEE" " Man What " He walk in my room "Can you watch Baby Future at 2 please" I poke my bottom lip out "Yn" "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" "Man okay" "Awe Thank you brother" I kiss him on his check and pat his head "Stooopppp" I laugh "Awe you so nice" "Man what ever" he grab baby future and walk out I text my mother and walk to the closet 'hmmm what should I wear'  I rambled around my closet 'owwww I havent wore this one yet'

 I pick my phone up and to look at the time it's 12:30 I dial my mother number "What you want" "Hey Momma when you coming home" " um idk why" " cause im going with Twist at 2" " ask Tae Tae can he watch him or call future cause im busy right now" ...

I look at the time again its 1:15 'hmm i guess i'll take a shower' I play my music and get in the shower. I get out wrap my towel around me I pick my phone up and text Twist 'Im ready' I sit my phone down and dry off he texted back 'no you not' I laughed how the hell he know ' yes I am fr' I get up and put the bathing suit on 'lol send a picture' 'Lol wow so you dont believe me' I put my white sandles on 'I believe you send me a picture' I laughed and sent him a picture ' who is that put me on ' 'damn you gone do me like that and I told you I was ready' 'lol my bad baby I believed you i just wanted to see yo sexy ass' ' lol mhmm' i put my phone down and put my hair in a ponytail. i put on my bathing suit cover up Where my nigga snatchers gohdamn Tae "TAEEEEEEEEE" "Man what the hell you want" "Give me my gohdamn glasses back Thief" he laughed " What you talking bout" I punched him " Give me my glasses back" He laughed " ight hold on" "GAHDAMN THIEF" I grabbed my phone and and walked downstairs " here stingy" he walked to the kitchen "What the hell they mine" i got a text from Twist saying he outside the gate. I pushed the button to let him in " AND GET OUT KITCHEN FAT ASS" I walked out and locked the door. I got in the car he was on his phone texting "Hey baby" I leaned in for a kiss "Wassup" he pulled off 'wow' "So what beach we going to " his phone dinged " umm Greenby beach" he looked at his phone and smiled " who you texting" "nobody" "Mhmm" i got a text from Diggy 'hey beautiful ' I blushed a lil bit 'Hey bestfriend' 'wyd' 'fixing to go to the beach wby' ' with who Twist and nothing chillin fixing to go to the studio' 'yes sir and awe bestfriend fixing to lay down them barss' 'lmfao you already know put em down like Micheal Brown' I laughed out loud " what you laughing at " He looked over at my phone " nothing im texting Diggy" 'WOW bestfriend that is not funny ' 'lmao my bad thats not funny' " Why you texting him" "cause you not talking to me you to busy on your phone"he rolled his eyes " man whatever" 

My bad its short I just wanted to post one for yall