Baseball Game

Chapter 10

(A/N: Now in this chapter Maria will be Jasper's Victoria if that makes sense, for me I feel Victoria is Edwards villain, so I'm making Maria Jasper's I hope you all enjoy this chapter though.)

Bella's P.O.V

I'm glad it was Fall break today, it meant no school, no Lauren, but seeing Jasper for a week so yay. I get up take a shower, get dressed in my galaxy print sweatpants and hoodie combo with a black tank top under the hoodie.

I do laundry, as I wait for Jasper to come pick me up for their family baseball game. I put the laundry in the dryer and, make me some breakfast and coffee. Hearing all their stories, got me thinking about my life with Jasper. I know, I would want to be with Jasper forever and if that meant changing into a vampire then so be it. But I know it would be hard to leave Charlie, I kept trying to think of ways to talk to Carlisle or Jasper and, see if I could maybe keep in contact with Charlie.

Because Carlisle told me if, I became one of them I would have to cut contact with Charlie and fake my death. I didn't want to put him through me dying, so I thought maybe I could see Charlie after my first year of being a newborn and offer him to turn him so I can have my dad forever, but that would be his choice.

I walk in the laundry room and see the clothes are done, I fold them and put the away. About five minutes later I get a text from Jasper telling me he is on his way to come get me. I run up to my room and change out of my sweats in to, another pair of dark matter leggings and leave my hoodie and tank top on under it.

I leave my hair down but bring a hair tie, in case my hair gets out of hand. I hear a knock on the door and knew it was Jasper. I walk down the stairs and open the door, he had on a baseball cut shirt with slipknot on it, tight black skinny jeans, his long blonde hair in a ponytail it was hanging on the right side of his chest.

He looked so handsome, I greet him and give him a kiss on the lips, he smiles as he kisses me. He asks if I'm ready to play baseball, I nod and we head out he asks where Charlie is. I told him he is on a fishing trip for the weekend, I tell him how it's tradition for him every weekend rain or shine, for him to go with Billy Black and Deputy Dan.

He said he would have to go fishing with him once in a while, he fishes just not too often. The only time he does is when his family and him go on hunting trips. I tell him I'd love to go on the hunting trips with him, he said he would have to talk with Carlisle about that, but he was pretty sure that it wouldn't be a problem.

He parks his truck at in front of the garage door of his house, and tells me from here he would have to run me to where we were playing baseball. He then asks, "How do you want me to carry you darling, bridal style or on my back. I tell him to carry me on his back, he smiles and tells me to hop on. He helps me up on his back, but I feel his hands near my ass, I tell him to behave.

Which only makes him smile, he tells me to close my eyes so I don't get sick, while he is running. I kiss his cheek and off we go. I thought Carlisle was the fastest runner, but with Jasper it feels like he could break the sound barrier, with how fast he was going. I feel us stop, and him slide me down his back, I steady myself with his help.

We hold hands as we walk the rest of the way to meet his family, once there I see Emmett and Edward play wrestling in the field. Carlisle was watching to make sure it didn't get out of hand, and the girls chatting at the pitcher mound. The girls see us and wave, I walk over to the girls while Jasper's goes over to Carlisle to watch the boys wrestle. I ask Rose what the boys are doing, she told me they were killing time while waiting for the thunderstorm so we can play baseball.