Spending The Day With The Cullens

Chapter 6

Bella P.O.V

I wake up the next day, as I stretch and I get up, I feel a cold grip around my waist,I thought to myself 'How is he so cold?' look over and see my sleeping cowboy with his long hair as perfect as if he was dead. He looked so peaceful, laying next to me. I try to move his arm so I can go to the bathroom, I hear him growl lightly and pull me closer to him, I whisper to him, "Can you let me go, I have to pee." He eases his grip and rolls over, I get up and head toward the bathroom, I wash my face and, found a new toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter, I open it both and brush my teeth. After I'm done, I go back to Jasper's room, to find him awake, he was in front of the dresser brushing his long hair, he hands me some clothes and drawled, "Good morning sugar, my mother washed your Dress from yesterday, if you wanna stop by your house, and Change before we go to the mall we can." I tell him, "Yeah that would be great, also I can grab a shower." He nods and tell me he's gonna grab a quick shower.

I nod, I get dressed while he is in the shower, and head down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I find Esme already in the kitchen, making breakfast, and it smells like I walked in to a restaurant, the smell of waffles, bacon, and, eggs filled my nostrils, I sit at the bar and tell Esme good morning, she look over from the stove and says, "Good morning dear, did you sleep well?" I nod and tell her, that her cooking smells amazing, she thanks me and goes back to cooking.

Carlisle walks into the kitchen and greet his wife with a kiss, he grab a cup of coffee, and sits at the bar on the the left of me, and sip his coffee, he asks me if slept well, tell him I did and he asks me about myself, Esme places a plate in front of me, it has waffles, an omelet, and bacon. She also given me a glass of orange juice, I thank her and tuck in to my food, it tasted so good, I wash it down with orange juice. When I'm done I walk over to the sink, and start to wash my dishes but Esme tells me she'll do them. I thank her and go into the living room to wait for Jasper, I see Rose an Em are cuddled up on the couch, watching Die Hard.

I join them on the couch and as I'm watching the movie, I think about the kiss Jasper and I shared and wonder if he likes me as much as I do. I mean from what I know he's a sweet, caring, funny person who has been through some ruff times, and honestly it seems like he is looking to be loved by someone. I though to myself I'd ask him about how he feels about me, when he runs me home. About ten minutes later he comes down the stairs, I see him talking to Alice about our mall trip and he was wearing a forest green shirt, black jeans the hugged him very well, and black combat boots. He walks over to me asking if I'm ready to go, I nod and I get up, grab my sweater and head toward his truck.

Jasper starts his truck, and we make our way toward my house. While he was driving Jasper was holding my hand, and I decided that I was going to ask him what we were, if there was anything that is, I look at him and say, "Jasper, what are we?" He seemed a little confused by my question, but answered, " Well darling, what do you want you want us to be? I love spending time with you, and you are a very sweet and loving girl." I smile at him and tell him, " I don't know why, but I feel more complete with you and would like to be with you, but I wanna take it slow, if you don't mind." I feel him rub his thumb across the top of my hand, and he said, "That's fine with me darling, if I must be honest, I wouldn't mind it, if we did." I smile at him and nod, feeling happy with my answer, we pull up at my house, and I see Charlie still isn't home yet.

We get out and, I pull the keys out of my pocket, and unlock the door, we walk in my house and he waits my room, while I grab some clothes out of closet and, walk into the bathroom and take a shower, I get out of the shower dry off and dry my hair. I get dressed in a mint green tank top, black skinny jeans, and flats.