Returning To Maria

(A/N): Note this POV of Jasper, is being told from inside of his head as Ares is front and center, so in case you get confused...Now ya know. ~EW

Jasper's POV

After a four hour drive to Victoria, Canada to meet up with Maria at her hide out, Peter and I go over the plan with Charlotte along with Garrett as they sat in the backseat of the black SUV

After a four hour drive to Victoria, Canada to meet up with Maria at her hide out, Peter and I go over the plan with Charlotte along with Garrett as they sat in the backseat of the black SUV. They nodded along, and ever so often would give some thoughts or ways to make it easier for everyone. Which some of them were to meet 1000 meters outside of her headquarters and share information and the status of my mate, even though Ares wanted to be let out as we got closer towards where our mate was being held.

 He was calm for a good while as we traveled, until we came face to face with the Textiles Factory that held my mate. He rolled down the window While having my eye covered with shades, and take a smell sure enough, I could smell my mate was somewhere in the building. Though Ares did warn all of us including my first persona and I who were deep in my mind, in a hushed tone so only we could hear it.

"Be watchful when we enter here, I can smell Bella's scent but this could be a ruse and Maria could have taken her somewhere else. But it's time to go in deal with the Bruja, now everyone remembers the plan right...Cause once we step foot out of this SUV, it starts and doesn't end til we get Bella out of there...Are we clear?"

Looking around the car, he would see nods all around and a reassurance from both the major and I. With that he would tell us to get a move on, one by one we would all pile out of the car and come face to face with two bulky vampires standing at the entrance into the factory. The one that looked to be about Emmett's build, walked over to us and says in a slightly snarky tone.

" This area is off limits for private construction, can I ask what you lot are doing here?"

I can see his friend smile, thinking we were about to get our asses handed to us. I could tell they knew we were vampires, but just waiting for one of us to try something. Ares would step forward, and take down my shades as his red eyes would meet theirs and say to both of these gentlemen in a sadistic southern but calm tone.

"Now gentlemen, we aren't here to cause trouble...Unless you do, but I believe we are special guest of your mistress. Just tell her El Mayor is here to see her."

I watched as the two men go from looking cocky to shaking in their boots in seconds, which brought a smile to my face. The bulkier of the two with black hair, and wearing basically normal Hiking attire. He would tell us to wait here, while the other who was dressed from head to toe in forest camo with black combat boots and long fiery red hair. Stood in front of the door, and tried to look like a hard ass, but his emotions tasted of fear. 

Which caused Ares to spread a smile on my face, the other gentlemen would come back with a change of attitude and say to my group.

"Right this way Major, Maria will see you now. Follow me."