Day 26: Toys

'Not gonna ruin this.' Billy thought vehemently as he laid on Steve's bed in his pink collar. 'I'm not gonna ruin this.' Steve had him splayed out on the bed, clamps attached to his nipples and a cock ring snug at the base of his cock. Steve sat in between his legs, pressing the fourth anal bead against Billy's stretched out rim. Steve had multiple anal beads all of different lengths, they were starting out with the smallest- a pink one with only seven beads.

"You're doing so good, Baby Doll." Steve praised, his other hand came up to play with the head of Billy's cock. Billy let out a whine, trying to force his thoughts to quite. Steve leaned forward and let his mouth wrap around Billy's cock, his hand going up to tug lightly at the chain of the clamps. Billy let out a wail, back arching. He was right there on the edge but the cock ring kept him from tipping over it. His hands clenched tightly onto the bedsheets and his head pressed further into the pillow. Steve licked at the slit at the head of Billy's cock before pulling back. "Ready for another?" Billy nodded and Steve began pressing the sixth anal bead at Billy's entrance.

"Steve!" Billy gasped, sucking in a harsh breath. "Yellow."

Steve froze, "Do you want to stop?"

"No!" Billy answered quickly. "I just need a minute." Steve nodded and leaned forward to kiss Billy reassuringly.

"You're doing great, Baby Doll." He praised against Billy's lips. Billy hummed in response and took one more deep breath before asking Steve to continue. Steve grabbed hold of his cock again, stroking as he let the final bead rub at Billy's rim. He pressed it in slowly and Billy groaned. "There you go, so good for me."

"Steve!" Billy whined in response. "Fuck!" Billy felt like he was close to floating away, his mind scrambled, but the light pain in his chest from the clamps on his nipples was grounding just as much as it was pleasurable. "Can I come? Please, Steve let me come."

"Soon Baby Doll." Steve promised. "Really soon." One of his hands grabbed the end of the anal beads while his other made quick work of the cock ring. Just as he wrapped his lips around Billy's cock he pulled on the anal beads, dragging them out of Billy's body. Billy's back arched and he cried out as his orgasm shuddered through him. Steve swallowed hungrily, his fingers pressing their way into Billy's lax hole once the beads were out. He leaned back once Billy was done coming, admiring him. "You're so open." He breathed. "Could probably stick my cock in now without much trouble."

"Yes, fuck me." Billy responded, voice thick and raspy. "Steve, Steve." Steve pushed in unyieldingly, relishing in Billy's moans and the twitching of his body from over sensitivity.

"I got you Baby Doll, I'll give you anything you want." He murmured as he rolled his hips up into Billy's body. "Gonna come Baby Doll, do you want it?"

"Yes!" Billy croaked. "Want it Steve. Give it to me please." Steve tensed as he came, filling Billy in the way only he gets to. The reminder of that sends a pleased and possessive thrill through him. Only he gets to have Billy like this. He dropped down to his elbows, lips pressing against Billy's as if they were his last meal.

Billy couldn't describe what happened or why. One minute he was blissed out and kissing Steve, the next it felt as if someone had thrown him in the biggest, darkest pit imaginable. Suddenly everything was wrong, everything was messed up, and it was all because of him.

"Billy?" Steve questioned. Billy blinked, staring at him hazily. "Baby Doll, why are you crying?" Billy sniffled, hand coming up to touch his cheek. It's wet with tears.

"Don't know." He answered. "Feel like shit." Steve let one of his hands run through Billy's curls while the other wiped at his tears.

"I think you're Dropping." He stated.

"Why?" Billy whimpered. "Wasn't I good?"

"Yes Baby Doll, you were very good." Steve answered. "You were so good and did so well. I'm so proud of you."

"Then why?" Billy questioned. "You said I was good but I don't feel good, feel like I did everything wrong and ruined it. Did I ruin it, Steve?"

"No Baby Doll, you didn't ruin it. You were perfect." Steve replied.

"Everything I do is bad, always bad." Billy cried. "How could you even wanna look at me after everything? I'm horrible, I never do anything right. I'm no good at anything."

"That's not true." Steve argued. "You're good Billy. You're a good sub, a good boyfriend, and s good person." Billy shook his head, curls flying against the pillows.

"Was terrible." He mumbled. Steve let his body drop lower and pressed his weight onto Billy.

"You are not terrible." He stated firmly, his eyes never leaving Billy. "You're beautiful and wonderful just as you are, I love you just as you are." Billy made a choke sound, surprise coloring his face.

"S-say it again." He pleaded. Steve leaned even closer.

"I love you just the way you are." He repeated.

"Again."

"I love you just the way you are."

"Steve." Billy managed, unable to really form any other words. His hands wrap around Steve in a hug, gripping him tight.

"I love you." Steve murmured. "I love every part of you, everything."

"Love you Steve." Billy gasped out. "Since I first saw you and I was scared."

"Why?" Steve asked, thumb brushing over Billy's cheek. He was so beautiful.

"I had a boyfriend in Cali...Eric." Billy started. "Neil found out. He threatened Eric, he said he'd kill him if he ever came near me again. He beat me, I had to go to the hospital because of how bad he hurt me. I was scared, he scared me. And then we moved to Hawkins and I saw you and you were everything and I was just so scared. I didn't want him to hurt you and I didn't want him to hurt me but- but I fucked up and I hurt you and he still hurt me. I was so angry all the time, about everything. Why did I have to be like this? Why did my mom have to go? Why didn't Neil love me? Why did you have to be so perfect? Why?"

"You don't have to be afraid anymore." Steve responded. "You made mistakes and you were hurting but you're learning, you're trying. You're already so different from back then you're practically two different people."

They stayed like that for a while until they both became uncomfortable with Steve's soft cock still in Billy so Steve pulled out and then cleaned them up dutifully.

"What's that?" Billy asked curiously as he noticed something behind Steve's back when he came back from discarding the wash cloth.

"I got it for you." Steve answered as he brought forth what he held in his hands. It was a very plush, stuffed lion.

"Why would you buy me that?"

"I don't know, I thought you'd like it. Do you want me to take it back?"

"No, give it to me!" Steve smirked at the urgency in Billy's voice and climbed into bed, handing him the stuffed animal. Billy pressed it to his chest, holding it close. Steve wrapped his arms around Billy, pressing his front into Billy's back. "Thank you Stevie."

"You're welcome Baby." Steve answered, closing his eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."