Day 6: Cock Worship | Biting

If anyone told Steve back in high school that years later he'd wake up wrapped around Billy Hargrove in bed he'd of called them crazy but here he was waking up with Billy Hargrove curled into his chest. It took a minute for his brain to catch up and he was just slightly worried about what happened next. He was pretty sure Billy wasn't going to try and kick his ass though which is definitely great.

He didn't get much time to worry because Billy was shifting back, eyes fluttering open and meeting his.

"Good morning." Steve offered. Billy stared at him for a moment before a blush colors his cheeks and he looked away shyly. Steve's eyebrow raised as he watched Billy curiously. That was something different.

"Morning Stevie." Billy replied softly. "Sorry I get kind of...weird the morning after scenes."

"Weird?" Steve questioned.

"Mushy, a bit clingy." Billy answered.

"I like that." Steve replied with a smile.

"Can I kiss you?" Billy asked quietly almost like he worried Steve would be mad.

"Yeah, come here Baby." Steve answered. The smile that graced Billy's face was stunning and he leaned up to give Steve a sweet kiss. "You're so beautiful." Steve breathed. "The most gorgeous thing I've ever seen." Billy giggled and Steve was thrown for such a loop because this was nothing like the Billy Hargrove he knew and he loved it. "Hungry?"

"Yeah." Billy groaned.

"Come on then." Steve said as he got out of bed, throwing on a pair of sweats. Billy climbed out of bed, eyeing an oversized grey sweater that Steve had bought on accident years ago.

"Can I wear this?" He asked.

"Sure." Steve answered, biting his lip. He liked the idea of Billy in his clothes. He watched as Billy threw it on and then went to dig in the pockets of his own jeans for a hair tie and used it to tie his hair up into a messy bun. He looked so normal then- hair tied up and bare faced without a hint of jewelry on. Done up he always seemed a bit otherworldly and Steve was a bit surprised to find that without all the flashy stuff he still found Billy to be otherworldly in a way. There was no one like him.

Billy hadn't been lying about acting "weird". There was no rude sarcasm, no unnecessary snark, no harshness to his words or looks. He was just as flirty and seductive as usual but the bite that Steve used to hear when Billy addressed him was gone. If he could put a word to it he'd say Billy was soft and he wondered how much of this was hiding under the layers of fear, anger, and hatred that he'd witnessed in school.

Billy still kind of felt like he was floating as he watched Steve cook. He'd been able to let go of the person he was as a kid but there were still parts of him that people found hard to accept. Here he was with Steve- someone who knew him from before- and he accepted everything, didn't even bat an eye about any of it. Not only that but he'd given Billy probably the best night of his life, had broken him with one of the most simplest methods and took care of him. It was amazing.

"I was wondering..." Steve started as they ate. "Were you being serious when you asked if I wanted you to be my pet?" Billy swallowed, stomach flipping giddily.

"Do you seriously want me to be your sub?" He asked instead.

"Yes." Steve answered. "Honestly I want you to be my boyfriend but I'll settle for just being my sub if that's all I can get."

"You want to date me?" Billy questioned. "Why? I wasn't- I wasn't nice to you before."

"No you weren't." Steve agreed. "But that was a while ago and I have a feeling that's not who you really are- I doubt it ever was. I've learned to look a lot deeper at things, to not hold grudges. So yeah, I want to date you. Even when you were kicking my ass I thought you were the prettiest thing I'd ever seen and I'd like to get to know you, the real you. I got a taste and I want more."

"Okay." Billy consented after a moment. "I'd like that."

"Okay, great." Steve said with a smile. "Let me take you out tonight?" Billy nodded, still dazed that this was actually happening to him. "And I'll have a contract ready by the end the night for you to fill out and read over. Read it all the way through and only sign it if you're okay with everything it says, understood?"

"Yes Steve." Billy answered, squirming in his seat a bit.

"Something you want Baby?" Steve teased.

"Your cock." Billy gasped in response. Steve smirked back at him and gestured for him to come over. Billy rose up from his chair and crossed the table to Steve's side. He let Steve drag him down into a kiss, slow and filthy, full of dirty promises. Steve pulled him down to sit in his lap, licking his way into Billy's mouth hungrily. Billy moaned, nipped at Steve's lips, sucked the lower one between his own before shoving his tongue back against Steve's. It occurred to him then, as he feels Steve's erection against his ass, that he hadn't really seen Steve's cock. He always figured Steve was a bit on the big side from what he could tell through Steve's gym shorts when they played basketball back in school and it sure as hell felt like it last night.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as Steve kissed down to his neck, leaving his mouth unoccupied and free to let out his moans. Steve sucked and nipped at the skin of his neck, hoping that it bruised so everyone who saw Billy would know that he was taken. Steve pressed his fingers to Billy's lips, all but shoved them into his mouth. Billy moaned as his mouth was suddenly stuffed with three of Steve's fingers and he sucked on them languidly. He let out a cry as a warm sting of pain blossomed were his neck met his shoulder. Steve had bit him, not too hard but enough to sting mildly.

"I'm gonna be so good to you Baby." He whispered against Billy's collarbone. "I'll break you until you're nothing but a begging, needy mess and then I'll put you right back together so well you'll be on cloud nine for months from how well I took care of you."

"Stevie!" Billy whined. "Fuck!" His hips gave a little jolt at Steve's words and he moaned as Steve bit him again.

"You're gonna be my baby, my pretty little baby doll. I'm gonna give it to you so good you'll never want another, I'm going to absolutely ruin you." Steve growled, baring his teeth against Billy's skin. He pulled back, stared as Billy's blown eyes regarded him in confusion.

"Stevie?" Billy managed after realizing that Steve was staring at him.

"You said you wanted my cock, right Baby? You better get to it then." Steve offered, leaning back in his chair with an almost expectant look. Billy was on his knees as soon as the words registered in his brain, reaching up impatiently to tug Steve's sweats down. He might drool a bit once he laid eyes on Steve's dick because quite frankly it had to be the prettiest one he's ever seen. Steve's was a bit thicker than his own and it was definitely a few inches longer. It was flushed red, the head close to purple in color and leaking. Billy let his hand wrap around it almost reverently, pressed his thumb over the slit and let the pre-cum gather on his finger.

"Fuck Stevie." Billy moaned. "I shouldn't be surprised that King Steve has a big cock but fuck." Steve chuckled and worked his hips to follow Billy's hand as he started to move. "I'm going to blow you every chance I get, and you're going to fuck me at least once a day, and...Stevie, it's so fucking big!"

"You're a size queen." Steve guessed.

"Yeah...want to be full and split open, want to feel it all the way in my teeth, want to choke on it until I'm gagging." Billy responded, eyes never leaving Steve's dick.

"Well then, we should get started on that." Steve groaned as he watched Billy stick his thumb in his mouth, eyes still locked on Steve's twitching cock.