Day 11: Object Insertion | Sounding | Cross-dressing

The next night Steve took Billy to LuvBite, it was were most people in the community went to buy their stuff for scenes, most of the things in Steve's chest were bought here.

"Hi Steve!" Called the cashier as they entered.

"Hey Veronica, doing okay?" He responded with a smile.

"Yup, doing great. And I told you to just call me Ronnie. What are you looking to get today?"

"Collars." Veronica's eyes darted to Billy, smiling brightly.

"What kind are you looking to get?" She asked. Steve turned to Billy, silently asking him.

"Solid color." Billy started. "Not too thick, heavy, or rough on the skin. I want something that I can wear all the time."

"Okay...most of our selections give you the solid color options." Veronica stated as she lead them back to the collar section. She lead them past the thicker collars and the ones with locks, bells, or lots of spikes and jewels. "Leather is your best bet. It's durable and pretty inconspicuous, with your hair down no one will even notice the buckle, but since we're all about great quality they're a bit costly. Since you want long wear we've got some with a...padded inside so it doesn't chafe but you do still need to take care with it. Leather can develop an odor if not taken care of properly." She pointed to the section of shelves that fit her description. "Have a look and if you find any thing that suits you bring it back up front and we can discuss engravings." She left them then to head back to the register.

Billy looked between the shelves for a while before picking a black leather collar with nothing but the d-ring in the middle.

"What about this one?" Steve asked as he grabbed a pink, leather one with crystals along the top and bottom. The d-ring along the side.

"Not exactly something I can wear everyday." Billy answered. "And I can barely afford one, let alone two."

"Good thing you're not paying then." Steve responded. "One for my baby and one for my baby doll. You gave me your kink and limits list, remember?"

"Oh." Billy breathed, realizing what Steve meant. "I- it's pretty." He conceded after a moment.

"Want it?" Steve questioned.

"Yes, please." Billy answered truthfully.

"Always so polite." Steve praised before kissing him quickly. Billy wondered off to look around the store while Steve headed back to the register. He explained what he wanted for each collar and Veronica put in the order.

"They should be ready two days from now. You'll be notified if it may take longer than that." She explained as she gave him his receipt. "I'm glad you found yourself a sub, Steve."

"Me too." Steve responded with smile.

"Come on Princess." Billy called from the door. "I'm getting hungry."

"He's such a brat...see you later Ronnie." Steve muttered to her.

"Have a good night!" She responded loud enough for Billy to hear as well.

"I should probably get going, huh?" Billy sighed a few hours later. "King Steve's gotta get up bright and early to inspire the youth."

"Or you could stay, lay around here all day and then let me play with you when I get back?"

"Oh? Does King Steve want me to play little housewife for him?" Billy teased, leaning forward to look Steve in the eye mischievously. "Spend the day getting stressed out by kids just to come home and fuck the irritation out?"