Day 15: Overstimulation | Uniforms

Billy had been trying really hard to be a good person. Well...he was always a good person, he just didn't show it. It was a fifty-fifty bet day by day. Some days it was easy to let go of his anger, his hatred, his fear and other days it felt practically impossible. Those days he was, quite frankly, a dick. He lashed out, he spewed insults, he instigated arguments and fights. It wasn't as bad as when Neil was still around- back then he was vicious to everyone so that they wouldn't question his life and he was especially vicious to people he knew his dad loathed- people like himself and people like Lucas Sinclair. It never made Neil like him and it always made Billy sick to his stomach. He tried to keep his interactions with people to a minimum on those kinds of days.

Today was one of those days. He woke up pretty grumpy, largely because he couldn't suck Steve's cock since he was at his own apartment and had to work but there was a small part that was upset because he hated his job. Well he hated the place he worked at not necessarily the job he had. He didn't mind waiting or bartending (he kind of liked it) but the uniform sucked, all the women hit on him, and his boss David couldn't keep his hands to himself. David was one hundred percent sure that they were packed and bustling because everyone came hoping to have the pretty blonde boy wait on them.

There was also this awful voice in Billy's head that sounded suspiciously like Neil Hargrove whispering vicious insults in his ear. Billy knew that he couldn't curl up in bed and cry every time he had one of those days so he sucked it up like usual and got ready for work. He had the afternoon shift today and the night shift tomorrow so the only saving grace was that he'd finally get to see Steve again.

They had only really been a part for a day, Billy having worked the night shift the day before, but he still missed him. Even though he was trying to be a better person Steve knew him...really knew him and was probably the closest, most realest thing to a friend that Billy had ever had. His uniform had to be the absolute worse thing. It was a simple red shirt and black pants but the shirt was probably three sizes too small and practically showed as much skin as possible, considering the comments and ass grabbing he received (mostly from David) the pants were no better.

Since he chose to speak less on his bad days David tended to touch him more, which brought Neil's voice calling him a slut and whore to the forefront. A few coworkers tend to whisper about his weird personality changes, about how he's no fun to be around. Neil's voice usually hisses that he's unloved and unwanted then. Billy was getting better at not giving in, he had three hours left of his shift when he started to snap at his coworkers, flirt and joke obnoxiously with customers to get rises out of them.

That was also when Steve walked in- with Jonathan Byers and Nancy Wheeler. Fuck, Shelley Greyson (the hostess on his shift) sat them in his section. Maybe this was a good thing, he was sure he deserved a spanking especially after what he said to Nick García, another waiter, a few moments prior anyways. He sucked in a breath before heading to their booth.

"Good afternoon, what can I get you to drink?" He greeted.

"Billy!" Steve exclaimed, headed snapping up.

"Nice to see you too Harrington." Billy sneered. 'Stop it.' Steve's smile fell a bit at that. "What do you want to drink?"

"I see you're still an asshole." Nancy muttered.

"I see you're still a flat chested bitch." Billy retorted. Nancy opened her mouth to snap back but Jonathan grabbed hold of her shoulder and squeezed lightly. "Are you going to get something to drink or not?"

"A Coke please." Jonathan answered.

"Water." Nancy managed through clenched teeth.

"No-nothing for me." Steve spoke.