Days 19 and 20: Public | Cock-Warming | Dirty Talk

Steve didn't go to the club often, maybe two or three times a month, and he'd never gone with a submissive of his own. He's gone to play and sometimes even brought someone home to scene with and a lot of them were good friends of his now but he'd never had someone like Billy.

The Play House was nothing like most people not in the community would expect. It had tight security and even tighter rules. Those rules were taken very seriously and depending on circumstances breaking them could lead to anything from being removed for the night to legal actions. The main floor was were the bar and multiple lounge areas were located as well as several small stages for public demonstrations (Steve's even held a few himself when he worked here while going through school). They kept a bulletin board near the entrance with upcoming events, rules, home parties being held by employees or trusted club goers, and other helpful information.

The second floor which held dozens of play rooms, to get a room both parties had to sign a waiver acknowledging that they understood all the rules and regulations and consented and you weren't allowed in if you were intoxicated. There was a panic button in each room in case someone needed help or security.

Steve always found that he felt at home here, he had never felt awkward or nervous even when he was first finding everything out, and he knew just about everyone who was an employee or a regular. It was kind of like high school again but this time everyone he associated himself with he genuinely liked and he didn't have to act a certain way to appease them, they like him for who he really was. Mr. Ferguson would probably have a fit and complain to the school board if he could see Steve now. Silk wasn't usually Steve's thing, more Billy's honestly, but he wore a silk black shirt, one of the ones he owned, and a pair of leather pants. Simple.

He couldn't stop staring at Billy though. His hair was a mass of perfect golden ringlets falling down his back, his ears adorned with multiple earrings of different shapes, his make up was bolder than usual eyeshadow making his eyes pop and the highlight of his face shimmered in the light almost blindingly. He wore a mesh shirt, Steve found it really difficult not to reach over and play with his chest, and a pair of leather pants that looked painted on. His boots were black and the all black ensemble made eyes drift automatically to the pink collar he wore proudly.

"Steve!" One of the bartenders greeted as they reached the bar. "It's been a minute."

"Hey Adam, been doing good?" Steve asked with a smile.

"Been doing great, Jess is doing good too." Adam replied happily. "I see something's changed in your life though."

"This is Billy." Steve introduced. Adam and Billy exchanged pleasantries and he took their orders, sliding the drinks over not too long after. They talked for a while until someone else hailed Adam down to order. Steve and Billy made their way over to a empty couch, there were no demonstrations tonight so the stages were empty. Most of the other club goers were either drinking, dancing, or engaged in something a lot more lewd.

Billy had been to this club a few times, enough to know he was thoroughly enjoyed subbing, but often stuck to the few gay clubs he knew. He was finding out though that Steve was a frequent visitor of this club, employees knew him well (many of them asked about his classes and he in turn asked them about various things) and other Doms and Subs also stopped to say hello and congratulate him on finding a sub. One couple, Teresa and Dinah, sat on the lounge chair across from them. Teresa perched on Dinah's lap. It was Teresa that talked with Steve mostly and she seemed to know him a lot better than Dinah.

"Have you played with her before?" Billy asked mildly when Teresa's attention was on Dinah instead of Steve.

"Hmm?" Steve questioned. "With Teresa? Yeah a few times before she met Dinah." Billy frowned, he wasn't sure why the idea of Steve being with Teresa bothered him. Of course he'd had other D/S relationships, Billy already figured this with how Steve conducted himself as a Dom, just like Billy had a few of his own. "What's wrong?"