Day 9: Sthenolagnia (Strength/Muscles) | Bondage | Lingerie

Steve took Billy out to dinner that night and then when they got back to Steve's house he gives him a small stack of papers. Their contract.

"You weren't kidding." Billy breathed.

"Of course not." Steve responded. "Now I want you to go home and read it over thoroughly before you even think about signing."

"You want me to go home?" Billy asked, affronted.

"I don't want you to be distracted, so yes I want you to go home."

"And if I don't like something in it?"

"Then we'll discuss it, see what kind of changes we can make." Billy nodded. That sounded reasonable.

"Can I have a kiss before I go then King Steve?" He asked with a seductive smirk. Steve rolled his eyes and pulled him forward into a messy kiss.

"Read it, think it over tomorrow, and then if there are no issues sign it and we'll go look at collars."

"Will we play?"

"Maybe. I haven't decided yet." Steve muttered.

"You want me to leave you alone for a whole day and you're saying we might not even play after we pick my collar? That's cruel Stevie." Billy pouted.

"You're such a brat. I'll think about something and if you're a good boy we'll play a bit."

Steve didn't realize how attached he'd actually gotten. He woke up dreading having to work and not talking to Billy for the day but he was determined not to distract or sway Billy. He needed him to be sure.

Growing up Steve's father put it into his head that he'd graduate school, go to college, and then work at his father's company. Seeing how distant and neglected his parents left him because of that company he was determined not to follow in his father's footsteps but he hadn't really known how. He'd found himself pretty could at basketball in high school but he didn't love it. He loved baseball, was great at it, and he played all throughout college but he wasn't sure he could make it to the league and it wasn't something he could really major in during school so he found another love. A love for kids and art. He became a teacher. He taught art and worked at the daycare just down the street from the middle school. It disappointed his father but it made Steve happy.

So Monday through Friday he got up at five in the morning and got ready for work. Left the house every morning thirty minutes later with his laptop bag in one hand and a thermos of coffee in the other. He parked in his designated spot and walked to his classroom, like every morning he set up everything necessary for class and once he was done he sat at his desk waiting for students to arrive while he worked on next week's lessons. He wanted to give the kids an easy week instead of going back to the textbook, maybe he'd ask Jonathan if he wouldn't mind speaking to his classes about being a professional photographer.

He heard his phone ping with the notification of a new text message, a reprimand was on the tip of his fingers as he saw who the sender was. Billy. He should of known Billy would push...the brat. He opened the message only to practically choke on his tongue in shock.

Billy was still in bed, dark purple bedsheets his background, his hair fanned around him like a halo against the pillow. He had a mischievous look on his face and he wore no make up or jewelry. He had three fingers shoved in his mouth, cheeks hollowed as he sucked on him. He was shirtless and Steve stared at the expanse of his golden skin like he didn't know what those muscles felt like in real life. The thing that really got Steve and nearly gave him a heart attack was the black lace panties Billy had on. His cock clearly hard and Steve could just barely see the beginning of a wet spot. He had a picture of Billy Hargrove, cock hard and all, in lingerie...Steve was going to die. Steve tore his eyes away from the picture to read the caption. 'Woke up missing you...'