10

"Turn around...this is what you see" Me max and lucas sang. "In her face....the mirror of your dreams rythmes that keep there secrets will unfold behind the clouds" We sung as we helped pack the byers stuff.

"Did we get that verse right is it 'unfold behind the clouds" Max mocked him. "Yeah but you're butchering it so could you please stop" dustin said and then they began to bicker. "Dusty-bun are you serious you were aiming to be mocked" I laughed.

"Where's will" Max said. "Cleaning up his room, I wanted to give him space" I said. "It's your boyfriends last day why won't you be with him" Lucas said. "He's leaving his family home, I want to give his space" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"Don't go please, you can stay with Steve" I laughed with el and she hugged me. "Here, I wanted to give you this" I said handing her a walkman. "What is it" She said. "Just press play" I said and she did. "Hey el, I miss you and I love you and I hope you're doing amazing things where ever you are and just know I'm a phone call away or a flash if you really need me" My voice came out of the thing. "Everybody's voice is on there but don't play it right now" I said crying as she pulled me into a hug crying. "I love you" She said going to the next.

"Well I guess this is goodbye" I said to will as he came up to me. "Yeah" He said hugging me and that's where my emotions drew the line. "Please tell this is a dream, tell me you aren't leaving" I cried into his neck. "This isn't a dream" He laughed. "I wanted you to lie" I said. "Well then it is a dream" He smiled causing me to laugh. "Will come on" Jonathan said. "Well I guess this is really bye- wait here" He said handing me a teddy bear," I recorded my voice in it" he said . "Thank you, It's see you later" I smiled and he smiled and walked away but I put my hand up and stopped him wiping my nose and he turned around and smiled. "I'll call you everyday" He said. "No will I-" He stopped me from talking by kissing me. "Woo-hoo go will" Dustin said. "You talk to much" He said and I smiled. "See You around" I said as he got in the car and drove off.

I waited for him to drive off and I waved and turned around. "Jesse you ok" Max said. "A lie, yes" I said. "No the truth" Dustin said. "No" I said as max pulled me into a hug. "It's going to be ok" Max said. "He's going to come back home" Lucas said. "And if he doesn't" I said. "You got us" Mike said. "Thank you guys" I said. "We're going to hang out at my house are you going to come" Mike said. "Sure" I smiled hopping on the bike steve gave me. "Hold up" I said and they stopped. I pressed the button on the beat. "Hey It's will I miss you and remember this is just temporary, I'll see you very soon" His voice ran through the bear. "Now we can go" I smiled as we rode off.