5

"It's going to start pouring soon, we should be at the mall or watching a movie or something" max said as we walked. "You don't believe us" El said. "I believe yall saw some really weird stuff" She said. "Weird more like horrifying" I said. "But you said mike has sense you before, maybe it was that, Maybe he sensed you"  She said.  "Yeah but the screams" el said.

"Yeah I know but if Billy is alone with a girl, they make really crazy noises" She said. "They scream" She said. "Yeah but happy screams" Max said. "Katie's parents happy screamed all the time" I gagged. "Happy screams what are happy screams" El said. "They're having s-" Max covered my mouth. "I'll just lend you my moms cosmo" Max said as we reached the house."His car isnt here" She said. "You really want to do this" Max said and she nodded.

"Why do I feel like we're going to find all kinds of wrong in here" Max said. "I agree" I said. "Ugh, gag me with spoon" Max gagged after finding a bunch of naked girls magazines.

We walking into the bathroom and me and el found a pool full of water and plastic bags labeled 'Ice'.  "Ice. It's just ice. It's probably for his muscles he works put like a maniac" Max said. Then el began breath heavaly. "What's wro- shit" I said looking the door with blood on it.

"El what is it" Max said because she pulled a green bin from under the sink. She pulled a red fanny pack and a whistle coverd in blood. "Shit" I trembled.

"No swimming until after the 30 minute strike, don't try and try with me, wanna get electrocuted go climb a tree" The guy said as we reached the pool station. "We dont care we're not here to swim or get electrocuted" Max said. "We found this" El said pulling out the fanny pack. "Does that belong to anybody here" Max said and they just looked at us. "Are you dumb" I said. "Yeah, that's Heather's, I'll give it back to her" he said. "We could give it back to her" El said. "You could, but she's not here, she bailed on me" He said. We stood there. "What is this you girls want an award or something" He said. "No we're just good sameratins " Max said.

El found a board with all the staff there. "Heather" She said. "Can you guys find her" Max said. "I would but I have to go feed, I'll see you guys tonight" I said making sure no-one was there then I flashed.

I knocked on the  door and Mike answered. "Jesse" Lucas said letting me in the house. "Where's will, I had something to tell him" I said. "Well see about that" Mike said. "Will's not here" Lucas said. "Why, on the phone yesterday he'd told he'd be here" I said. "Well see what happened" Lucas said. "What happened" I said. "Don't go all crazy on us" mike said. I hissed and they jumped back. "Ok we kinda told him that we didn't care about the game and we wanted to spend time with our girlfriend's" Mike said. "What" I hissed. "He's sensitive, Come on" I said grabbing there hands and flashing to his house. "Will open the door" I bangged on the door. "Shit" I said I said concentrating on the door and it swung open. "Will" I screamed and got no answer.

"Check outside" Mike said I flashed out and saw him crying. "Stupid stupid, stupid" He repeated as he trashed his castle byers. "What's stupid will" I pulled him into a hug. "Everything this, summer, the guys, you" He said. "Me" I said. "Yeah you, why would I ever think that you would like me" he said. "Will I-" I said but he stopped me. "Stop, I don't need an explanation" He said. "Will were is this coming from" I said as the guys came out. "I never want to speak do you, just go" He said. "Will" I said tears begin to form. "You're not even living how could you ever like me" He said. "Fine I'll go, just know I did like you" I said flashing back to el's house. I knocked and they both answered the door. "Jesse what's wrong" Max pulled me in the house. "I-i-I" I tried to get out.  "What happened" El said.

I told them what happened and she told me what happend. "Asshole" Max said. "El don't you agree" Max said so was brushing her teeth but she was spaced out.

"Which one" Max said showing us a comic book. "I don't know"  El said getting under the covers with us. "It doesn't makes sense" She said. "What doesn't make sense" max said. "Heather, the blood, the ice" She said. "She is right, it doesn't make sense" I said. "Heather had a fever and she took a ice bath she's better now, it has to be it, I don't know were the blood came from, we saw her we both saw her she's totally fine" Max said. "What about Billy" El said digging deeper. "What about him" Max said. "He seemed wrong" She said. "Well wrong is kind of his default" Max said. "It's nice to know he wasn't a murder because that would have totally sucked" she said causing us to chuckle.

"Who's this" El pointed to the woman on the comic. "See this is why you can't hang out with mike all the time" max said. "This is wonder women, aka princess Diana, she from paradise island it's like a hidden island were there is only women Amazon warriors" She said starting to read the comic.

I waited until they went to sleep and I went to the bathroom and turned the water on. I ended up back in the void I searched around until I found him sitting on his bed. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" I saw him pacing around mike living room. "Will you don't hate her" Lucas said. "Yes I do, these girls are ruining the summer" He said. "This was supposed to be our summer" Will said. "This summer could change everything" Mike said. "I hate her so much I wish I never met her" He said. "I hate you too will byers I hate you so much I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" I screamed not that he could hear me. Then I heard Katie's voice. "Let me See her" she screamed "she needs me" She said. "What do you mean"  She said. "No,no, no stop don't" I heard her scream and then dissapeard causing me to scream . "Jesse, jesse wake up" max shook me awake I gasped back to reality and sobbed. "It's going to be ok" She pulled me back to bed and pulled the covers over me. "Just go to sleep" she said as I drifted off into sleep.