2

I was awoken by a sensational smell coming from outside of the room. "You smell it to right" Katie woke up in a new outfit. "Yeah" I said. "Here put this on so we can go find out what that is" she said handing me the outfit.

I put it on and we flashed out to the eating area and Steve turned around. "Goodmorning" He said sitting the plate down. "I made bacon and egg with orange juice" He said. "What" I said. "I thought you said you can make any food appear" He said ushering us to sit down. "Well being I only know, milkshake, apple, ice cream, water and hamburger " I said. "Wow how didn't you get fat" he said. "Right, I'm new to the whole dead thing" He said. "Me too" I said. "I got bit, I wasnt born like this" I said. "Oh I'm so sorry" He said. "It's fine, I can live forever, and I can have any power I want that is cool" I said.

"There are some cool people I want you to meet they will be here later today, but I'll be at work so just let them in" He said getting up and leaving. "Work" I said. "It's a things people do" Katie said it's hard asking things because im still learning. "Oh" I said.

We watch tv all morning and afternoon and there was no sign of these people. "Maybe steve told them and they got scared and told" I said. "I don't think he'd do that" Katie said. "We just met him" I said as the doorbell rang. "Have some faith, he seems like a nice guy" She said as I snapped my finger and the door unlocked. "Come in" I yelled. "Steve my ma-" a voice said coming in the house but stopping in their steps.

"Steve isn't he-" I stopped and looked up and it was the group from yesterday. "These are the cool people steve wanted us to meet" I said. "Yesterday they were playing a board game" I scoffed. "Not everybody can be undead" The boy who now I knew was will said. "My offer still stands" I said withdrawing my fangs. "W-well as much as he'd like that w-we have to go" lucas said. "Why" Katie said. "Because they're scared, you might bit them" El said. "N-no we're not" Lucas said. "Yes they are you said it yesterday" El looked at them in confusion.

"We aren't going to bit you guys, we like you guys y'all are funny" I said. "Plus we don't eat humans" Katie said. "Well it's going to take some time" Mike said. "We know it's not easy, welcoming the undead into your group" I said. "I don't mind it" Will said said. "Well I like you will" I smiled causing him to blush.

"Do tell us, what do you guys do for fun" I said. "Fight demo-dogs and we lpve electronics our friend went to camp he'll be back tomorrow"  said. "Huh" I said. "Nothing it's a thing from the lab" He said. "You mean Hawkins lab" I said. "Yeah" He said. "Me and that place have a lot of history and when I mean history I'm mean they killed my mom and when I get my chance I'll kill them" I said and I didn't realise that I was levataing and my fangs were drawn. "Whoa down girl" max pulled me down. "I'm sorry but did you say the lab" Mike said. "Yeah why" I said and I guess that pissed eleven because once again she flipped me on to the ground. "Ouch" I groaned. "No. She bad man" She said flinging me into the wall.  "El chill out" Will said as Mike pulled her away. "El what's wrong, will what did she do" Mike said pulling her into a hug. "She litteraly just said she's from the lab" he said.

"She...hurt...mama" She said breaking from Mike and flinging me into a bookcase. "You know what I've had enough" I said withdrawing my fangs. "You want to go" I said flashing around her. "I told you I wasn't going to hurt y'all and I have never eaten a human but I will today" I hissed flashing around her again. "Stop you're scaring her" Mike said. She stopped me in my tracks and flung me again choking me up. "Get her off of me" I said. "That's not el" Mike said. "What do you mean" I said as I tried to read her mind and I gasped. I grunted then pushed her and held her down. "Taking over a innocensts body, that's low even for you" I said hissing.

"We know this innocent to well don't we. Nora told me, times up" He said then a cloud of grey smoke and flew out the window. "How people did you piss off" Max said. "Well having a power were you could have any power gets you in a lot of trouble" I said helping eleven up on the couch. "And I'll be right back" I said flashing were I could find both of them.

I closed my eyes and saw them talking on the couch. I broke a wooden table and flashed and stabbed him right in the back. "Ahh" He screamed as he bursted into flakes. "Came back for more" She hissed. "Give up, lets get this over with, I'm really tired" I said. She hissed and threw me against the wall. She picked me up and threw me against another wall. "Come on fight" She hissed.  She hissed at me and I kicked her against the wall. "Ugh, why won't you die" I said swinging the steak around missing. "Nice try" She said flashing around me causing me to do the same and I began to get tired. "Why so tired, hungry" She smirked. "Yeah of your bullshit" I said and she was about to throw me again but she stopped. "What the hell" she said. I turned around and I saw el with a bloody nose. "Wow eleven, never thought I see you again" She said trying to wiggle out of her grip. "Leave her alone" I said wedging the stake in her chest causing her her to scream and burst into flames.

I dropped the stick and tried to catch my breath but I feel down. "Are you ok" She said. "The truth no, A lie yes" I said my eyes fluttering. "Help her" Max said. "Im fine" I said. "No you're not" mike said. "I am, I'm fine" I said getting up hanging on to will. "Don't flash, get on Will's bike" Katie said as they helped me on the bike.

We reached the house and they put me on the couch and I snapped my fingers and a water popped up and I downed it fast. "Jesse, how bout you take a sip" She said. "No I don't want to eat a human" I gagged. "No I mean a squirrel" She said. "No I'm fine" I said sitting up.

Steve came in and went into full panic mode. "Jesus guys what happened" He said. "She's drained. "You need to eat" He said. "Steve I can't eat people steve and I'll die if so plus if I eat a human I'll become fill time and I don't want to" I said. "Well as long as you're living with me I want you to be alive so here" He said taking out a small knife making a 2cm cut and stuck his hand out. "I can't believe this" I said sucking the blood out his hand. I let go and pasted out.

"Hey buddy wake up" Steve shook me. "What happend" I groaned. "I guess you're a full time vampire because you look much better" Max said. "I feel different" I said rubbing my hair. "It will get better just wait" Katie said. "We'll let you get some rest" Steve said carrying me to my room placing me on the bed turning the light off and I feel back into deep sleep.