3

"Get up the guys want us to meet his friend" Katie shook me awake. "Where's Steve" I got up and got dressed. "He went to work he'll be back tonight" She said as we left the house flashing to the house.

When we got to mike's house he let us in and we discussed a plan. "So how are doing" will asked. "I'm fine" I said. "I'm happy you're ok" He said and I smiled grabbing his hand. "Thank you" I smiled not letting his hand go. "Do you want me to let go" I said. "N-no i-it's fine" He said and I smiled."Guys he's coming get into position" Mike said.

"At least somebody is happy I'm home" Dustin said to his turtle. "El go" Mike said and she closed her eyes and made his toys walk. "Come on" Mike said and we crept up behind him and blew these horn type thing causing him to scream and spray this hair spray, spraying lucas in his eyes causing him to let out this high pitch scream causing us to step back.

"Who are you guys" Dustin said showing us different inventions. "Im Jesse and this Katie" I said. "They're vampire's" Mike said. "For real" I said.  "Yeah" I said drawing my fangs. "Oh ok, but this is my masterpiece, I call it cerebro" He said. "Ce what" I said. "It's a radio tower " Katie said. "So it's a ham radio" Will said. "The cadilac of ham radio's" Dustin said excitedly. He went on to say something that I didn't understand. "I can talk to my whenever and wherever I choose" He said. "Girlfriend" they said getting up. "He just said he basically made a radio, where he could talk to anyone anywhere and yall worrying about if he has a girlfriend or not" I said getting up to walking to the door with them.

"Her name is suzie with a z and she's from Utah" He said as we walked through the house. "Girls go to science" Will said. "Suzie does she's a genius" He said. "Is she cute" mike said. "Think phobe Cates and hotter"  He said. "What's going" Max said as we walked out the door. "We're going to talk to his girlfriend" Will said and I grabbed his hand and we ran out with him. "Girlfriend" I heard them say chasing after us.

"Aren't we high enough" Lucas said as we all tried to catch are breaths. "Cerebro, works better higher up" He said. "He's never had a girlfriend before" I whispered. "None of us have" He said and I smiled.

"Hey Guys" Mike yelled from behind us. He looked at his watch and shrugged. "I have to go home" So said. "We're almost there" Dustin said. "Sorry man, curfew" He said. "Good luck" El said grabbing his hand running back down the hill. "Curfew at 4:00" Dustin said. "They're lying" Lucas said. "It's been like this all summer" will said. "I like it" I said. "It's romantic" Max said. "It's gross" Will said. "It's bull shit" Dustin said. "I just got home, anyways there loss, onward and upwards" He said causing me to groan.  "Will you coming" I said because he stopped. "Yeah" He smiled as we continued to walk up the hill.

We helped him set everything up and let me tell you it was hard. "So let's meet Suzie or walkie her whatever" I said. "Suzie this is Dustin do you copy over" He said and it was only static. He repeated his action and he got the same thing. He did it over and over until the night time.

"Give up Dustin she's not there" Max said. "She'll pick up" He said. "Maybe cerebro doesn't work" Will said. "Or maybe suzie doesn't exist" Lucas said. "I mean she's sound kinda imaginary when you describe her" I said. He stick his middle finger at me. I watched him and lucas bicker than lucas and max bicker. "Come on Don Jon" she dragged him down the hill . "Just me and you guys" he said to me and will because Katie flashed way before to go feed. "Actually will you want me to walk you home well actually flash you home" I smiled and he blush. "Um...it's late...sorry maybe tomorrow we can play d&d or something fun. Like we used to" He said. "Yeah sure" He said. "And nice to meet you jeese" He said "Thank you" I smiled. "Welcome home" Will said as he grabbed on me and I flashed us to his house.

"Woah that was cool" He said. "Right" I laughed. "You know jesse you're cool" He said causing me to smile. "You're cool too Byers" I kissed his causing him to turn completely red. "See you later Byers" I hissed as a joke and he jumped back. "I'm just kidding" I smiled flashing back home.

"Hey, Steve" I said walking in the house. "Hey kiddo, can you sit down for a minute" He said. "Yeah, is everything ok" I said. "Yeah but I just wanted to know, do you have a place to stay" He said. "Are you telling me I should leave" I said. "No no I just asked because my parents left and there's really never anybody here and I wanted to know if you would wantnto stay here permanently that's if you want and Katie too" He said stutterting. "Are you sure" I said. "Yeah" He said. "Thank you Steve" I said bringing him into a big hug.

We watched tv until I feel asleep but I could still hear. "She's been through a lot" Katie said. "Yeah but now I want to be there for her now" Steve said. "Thank you steve for everything but it's time for me to go give her the letter tomorrow" I heard her say. Was she going to feed again? What was she talking about? "Make sure she eat's don't let her get like she was before" She said then I heard her flash out. I felt him lay me down on bed. "Good night kiddo, maybe I can give you a life and teach you things you don't know. Maybe even be your dad" He said turning the light off leaving the door cracked. I smiled and drifted off to sleep.