6

I was awoken by Max on the phone. "Who is it" me and el woke up. "Mike" She said. "What does he want" so said. "We have to go over there" She said. I groaned and threw my head back. We got dressed and I flashed is to the us. "Ok that is cool" Max said.  "I know" I said.

"I didn't think about it, I guess I didn't want to believe" He said. "The first day I felt is was at day of the dead" He said. "And the power went out that night" Mike said. "Then I felt it again near the nelson farm" He said. "Then again at castle Byers yesterday" He said. "What does it feel like" Max said. "It almost feel like, you know when you drop on a rollercoaster" He said. "Yes" Everybody said except me and el. "It's like everything in your body is just sinking all at once but this is worse. Your body goes cold and you can't breath" He said. "I've felt it before, whenever he was close" He said. "Whenever who was close" max said. "The mind flayer" He said. "The What" I said. "It's a shadow monster"  Mike said. "Yup I still don't know what that is" I said. "I closed the gate" El said. "Well apparently not" I mumbled. "I know but maybe, he never left" He said. "What if he locked him out here with us" He said. "Ok I am dead and that's freaking me out" I said.

"This is him, all of him" He said scribbling a picture of it for him. He slid his hand across the paper getting black chalk on his hand. "My mom got it out of me and eleven closed the gate" He said. "But the part that was still in me, what if it's in our world" He said. "I don't understand, the demo-dogs died when el closed the gate, if the brains dies the bodies die" Max said. "We can't take any chances, we need to assume the worst, the mind flayer is back" Mike said. "Shit" I said.  "And of he is, he'd want to attached himself to somebody and new me" Will said. "A new host" Lucas said. "I'm confused" I said. "We closed gate and monster go bye bye, but now monster is back rawr" Lucas said, I stuck my middle finger at him. "How can you tell if someone is a host" El said.

"I don't know he looks pretty normal" Max said. "Normal? How many times do you ever see him with a shirt on"  Lucas said. "I mean it is a little weird" She said. "A little, he was in a tub of ice, the mind flayer likes it cold" Mike said. "Plus everything else" Mike said. "But he's lounging at the pool, that's the least mind flauer thing" Max said. "Not necessarily, the mind flayers likes to hide, he only used me when he needed me" He said. "It's like you're a doormat, and when he needs you, it's like you're activated" He said. "Ok so we wait until he's activated" Max said. "So he's like a robot" I said. "What if he hurts someone" Mike said. "Or kills someone" will said. "That's just great" I said. "We need to find out if he's host" Mike said walking away.

"Where you going" El said. "I have an idea. Boys only" he said as the boys followed. "Are you serious" Max said. "Katie taught me about sexism, and I'm pretty sure that was it" I said. "Oh yeah are you ok" Max said. "Huh" I said. "Last night you kinda went crazy" El said. "El, you weren't up" Max said. "I was fakeing" She said.  "Well once I know where she is I'll be ok" I said. "Ok" she said.

"Whose idea was it to go scavenger hunting for old pool garbage" I said. "And I'm going to end who put me with you guys" I said because they put me with lucas and will. "This process would be faster if you helped" Lucas said. "Fine" I saw picking up a piece of a silver pool skimmer only to be burned by it. "Ahh shit" I grabbed my hand in pain falling to the ground. "What happened" Lucas said. "What is that" I said. "It's silver" Lucas said. "Shit silver"  he said. "Is she ok" Will said. "I just felt all my power drain" I said. "Sit here we're almost finished, your power should be back" Will sat me down. "You don't care anyway"  I mumbled. He was about to say something but he didn't causing me to sigh.

"Ok he's out the shower now, do it" Mike said. me and el made the door open and close. "The pool's close" He yelled and we slammed the door scrapping the metal. "Hey" He screamed and we heard a locker slam. "Did you hear me" he screamed hitting the lockers. "Pool is closed" He slammed on the door. "El turn the lights off" Mike said and she turned them off. "Billy" Mike said. "Who's there" He said. "Billy" Me and him said in a singing voice. "Who's there" He repeated in a singing voice and mike laughed."billy" I said, "Billy" I repeated. "You think this is funny, huh" He said causing mike to laugh. "Come and find me" He said. "If I find you it's your funeral" his voiced boomed. "Come and find me come on"  He teased. We got him right were we wanted him. "Got you" He walked into the sauna.  "Come and get me you peice of shit" Mike said. "El now" I said. "Behind you" Mike's voice whispered. "Hi" El said. "Billy threw the dummy and walked towards her but she tilted her head and he went flying. "Now" Mike yelled and they came in through the door and stuck the pool through as el closed the door.