8

"He said they were building something, it was for me" she said. "building something" max said. "Is it for the flayed" I said. "It has to be" Nancy  said. "So he's building a army just like we thought" Lucas said.  "Yeah but he's not building it to spread" Mike said. "He's building it to stop eleven" Will said. "Last year eleven closed the gate on him, I have a feeling that pissed him off" Mike said. "Like royaly" lucas said. "Ya think" I said. "And the mind flayer knows now that she's the only one who could stop him" Mike said. "But if she's out the way"  Mike said. "Game over" Lucas said. "Not exactly" Nancy said. "What do you mean" Max said. "We have jesse now" Nancy said. "He also said he was going to kill all of you" El said and we all looked around at each other. "Yeah well that just nice" Max said. "That's just great so let me just wrap this around my head. We have a monster who can literally turn into a human smoothie. A bunch of flayed people looking for el and to top  the cherry on the god damn Sunday we have a Billy a flayed psychopath who has the strenth of the Hulk" I said and they shook their heads. "Yup that's great" I said and then we heard a screeching noise. "Do you guys hear that" Nancy said. "It's just the fireworks" Jonathan said. "Billy"  she turned around. "When he told you this, you were right here in this room" She said and el shook her head right as we heard a thud. "He knows we're here" Will said feeling the back of his neck.  "Yup even more great" I scoffed to myself.
We when outside and sure enough the monster was in tress coming towards up.

We were boarding the window while nancy and and Jonathan went or get weapons. "Hey get get away from the window" Nancy said cocking the gun. We stood in a circle ready to go. The things in the house started to shake, "it's close" Will said, and I drew my fangs and then the shaking stopped. "Where'd it go" Max said, and then it's arm broke through the wall and reached for eleven but Jonathan hit it with a axe and that pissed it off because he threw Jonathan against the wall causing Nancy to shoot at it but Nancy ran out of bullets so I put my hand up and stopped it from attacking her and to joined in and took his mouth off and it shriek and pain and retrieved his arm. "Holy shit" max said before it came crashing in through the wall again but el stopped but another one came on the other side and I stopped it and it shriek and barked until it's mouth came off and it once again retrieved it. And we thought it was gone but once again we were horribly wrong because it came crashing from the roof and grabbing her by her ankle and me by my calf "Shit" I screamed and scream while the guys and the monster played tug of war with our bodies. "No, no, no" I screamed. "Nancy shoot it" Jonathan screamed and she shit at but it didn't affect anything. "Pull" they screamed. "Luacs" Max screamed and he grabbed the axe and started to chop at his tentacle. "Help" me and el scream as he chopped and finally he chopped the whole thing off and the monster dropped us on top of everybody. "Jesse are you ok" will said and I felt the sharpest thing on my calf and it caused me and el to scream in pain I guess we had the same thing going on but I couldn't tell because I had my eyes closed and if would have opened my eyes I probably drive a wooden stake right in my heart. "Get it off please please get it off" I screamed and they did but the monster wasn't backing down and I looked at el and put my hand up. "Go to hell" I screamed as the monster split apart. "It hurts so bad" I sobbed into Will's chest as they dragged me out the door. "Come one everybody out" Mike yelled as we all tried to get away from the thing that almost took a chunck off of my leg.

"How are you doing" Will said as he and Lucas dragged me into the store. "Well besides that fact that my calf feels like is going to fall off im doing ok" I said. "Why can't you just heal yourself" Lucas said. "I'm too weak healing will take every bit of energy I have left" I said. "Oh" He said. "Yup it's a crazy power" I said as they attempted to get me to the ground.

"Ok get them to the ground" nancy said. "Let's see" Nancy said and Jonathan pulled the rest of my shorts leg up to see the rest of the cut because mines was almost visable. "Oh shit" They said and I looked at el who struggled to keep still and I grabbbed her hand. "Here Jonathan you clean Jesse and I got el" she said handing him a thing. "What are you doing" Max said. "I'm cleaning the wound" She said. "No you're supposed to stop the bleeding the clean then disinfect then bandage" She said. "I skateboard trust me" she said. "Mike hold this" she said holding mine. "We're going to need water, soap" She said and Jonathan and Nancy went to find it. "Does any of this help" Lucas said emptying his bag. "No, go get me some washcloths and a bowl" Max said. "A bowl" He said. "Lucas" She looked at him. "You Guys are going to be ok" Max said. "I mean you guys will have a battle scar to show bravery" Mike said. "As much as I would like that, I would rather bite my leg off" I said groaning. "No don't do that" Max said  back. "Where the hell are they" Mike said. "Will somebody go and find them kinda losing alot of blood" I said.

"Mike" We heard a voice from the walkie. "Dustin" Mike said. "Where has he been" I said to eleven and she shrugged. The radio started to go static and then he didn't get a answer.

After they patched us el went to find Dustin. "Quiet" Max told lucas who opened a coke can. "How can you even drink that" Mike said. "Because it delicious" he said and they began to rant like idiots. "Hey" El snatched the blindfold off. "Sorry" They said. "Did You find them" I said.

"The movies, Dustin is so freaked out by the gate he went to the movies" Lucas said pushung a cart full of fireworks. "You're positive he said great and not gate" Max said. "Yeah like this movie is great" will said. "It sounded like gate" Me and el said. "Which explains why the mind flayer is still alive" Mike said. "Then we have to shut it" Nancy said. "Then it dies" I said. "If not we still have lucas's fireworks" Max said. "Keep doubting my plan keep mocking it" He said as we loading the car and left.