4

"Kiddo phone I'm leaving I'll see you later" Steve said as I got ready. "Ok bye" I yelled. "Hello" I said. "Jesse this is max we need you" She said. "Ok im on my way" I said flashing to her house. "I love when you do that"  She smiled. "So what's up" I said.

"That little shit is lying" I said. "That's what I said" she said. "What do you mean" She said. "He's lying he's grandma isnt sick" I said. "Him and lucas are probably playing Atari right now" max said. "Do you think will is with them" I said. "That's not the point" Max said. "But friends don't lie" She said. "Yeah well boyfriends lie all the time" We said at the same time.

"Listen you're going to stop calling him" Max said. "You're going to ignore his call" I said. "As far as your concern he doesn't exist. "He treated you like garbage now you're going to treat him like garbage give him a taste of his own medicine" She said. "Give him the medicine" El said. "Yeah and if he doesn't fix this, if doesn't explain himself dump his ass" Max said. "You we could just get him to explain now and skip all the bullshit" I said drawing my fangs running my tongue over them. "Maybe later" Max said.

We got to the mall and el looked up in amazement. Me too. "Wow" I said. "So what do you guys think" Max said. "To many people against the rules" El said. "I've never seen anything so big before it could be dangerous " I said. "Are you guys serious, you guys have superpowers, what's the worst that could happen" She said walking towards it.

"So what do you guys want to do" She asked he we both just stood there. "You guys never been shopping before have you" She said. "I lived with vampires since I was 7 I really didnt have a outfit choice, more like they gave me an outfit and I hoped for the best" I said. "Well then I guess we have to try everything" She smiled running causing us to run with her.

We went into the store amd me and eleven went wild looking at the different colors. "Do you guys like anything" She said. "How do we find what we like" She said. "You just try things on until you find what you like" She said. "Not What Mike likes or hopper or Steve and will" She smiled.

Me and el came out in really colorful stuff and she snapped the straps on the thing causing us all to laugh and buy it.  We were making different poses as they guys took our photo. "Nice girls, outfit change" He yelled.

Me and el were trying to walk in heels causing us to fall and us to burst into a fit of laughter. These girls looked at funny then continued to shop. "Oh my God" I said.

We peekes around the wall and saw the girls. Suddenly el made there sodas burst into there faces. "Lets go" Max dragged us to the next store.

"Hey guys hey kiddo" Steve said as we reached the ice cream shop. "Ok you guys got a strawberry, chocolate and a vanilla with sprinkles" Steve said hand us the ice cream. "Wait a minute, are you allowed to be here" steve said. We just looked at each other and laughed and walked away.

"Wanna trade" Max said, and we all switched. I got strawberry el got chocolate and max got vanilla. We were talk and laughing when we saw the guys. "Max" I nudged her and she scoffed. "Come on" We walked over.

"Isn't this a nice suprise" Max said. "Mike how's nana" I smirked.  Mike dropped his bike. "What are you doing here" He said. "Shopping" So said. "This is her new style, what do you think" Max said. "What is wrong with you know she's not allowed to be here" He argued. "What is she your little pet" Max said. "Yeah am I your pet" El said. "What? No!" he said. "Why do you treat me like garbage" She said. "What" He said. "You said nana was sick" She said. "She is"  he said getting the guys to agree with him. "That's why we're here" He said. "Not for us for her" He said and Lucas agreed. "We're also here to get a gift for you" he said. "But we couldn't get anything that suited you and I only have 3.50 so it's hard" He said. "It's expensive" Lucas said.

"You lie, why do you lie" She said. Before he could say something the bus pulled up. She walked up to him and stared him down. "I dump your ass" She said. Me and max looked at each other and laughed and got on the bus. "That was epic" I said laughing as we exchanged high fives.

Me and max danced around the room while el looked at a magazine. "Oh you found ralph macchio" she said. "Macchio" She said. "He's the karate kid" She said followed by a hi-yah. "Me and katie snuck into that movie" I said. "Where is Katie" Max said. "I don't know"I said.

"Hey don't worry I guarantee you him and lucas are wallowing in self pity and misery right now there like 'uh I hope they take us back'" She said causing us to laugh. "God what would I do to see their stupid faces" Max said amd me and el looked at each other.

El put a blindfold on and we grabbed hands. "Holy shit is this really going to work" She said. "Yes" We both said. "This is insane" She said. "Max" She said. "Ok right im sorry" She said.

We ended up in the black void. "What's wrong with me what did I do wrong" We heard mikes voice. "Nothing" Lucas said. "What did I do wrong, what could've have I done wrong" He said.  "Do I have to go through this again" Lucas said.

"I see them" El said. "What are they doing" She said. "Eating" I said. "I just don't understand what I did to deserve this" Mike said. "Nothing that's my whole point, your the victim here" Lucas said. "I don't know why she's treating me like this" He said as he stuffed his face. He continued to ask what he do wrong unti Lucas stopped him.

"Mike stop. Just stop, relax ok relax" He said. "Stop asking rational questions" He said. "Because women act on emotion not logic" he said. "It's two different species" Lucas sat down. "He said different species" El said. "We act on emotion not logic" I said.  "Guys it's ready" Will said. "Will not right now" Lucas said.  "They broke up with you, what else is there to talk about" Will said. "Tons" lucas said. "We're trying to solve the mystery of the female species, has Jesse talk to you" Mike said. "No, but that's not the point and I don't even like her " He said. "It's like they're one person like a hive mind, one is mad all of them gets mad" Lucas said. Then mike let out a burp and Lucas laughed. "I feel that beat" Lucas said. "No Lucas" Will and Mike said. Lucas smirked and let out a fart. El snacthed the blindfold off causing me to snap out of it. We looked at each other. "What" Max said. "Oh my god" I laughed causing all to laugh.

We heard a car screech and the door swung open. " Do you Knock jeez" Max said. "Yeah jeez" El said. "Jeez" I questioned. "Hey...im sorry I thought" He stuttered. "Mike's not here" Max said. "Max and Jesse wanted to have a sleepover, is that ok" El said. "Yeah...sure are you guys parents fine with that" He said. "Yeah steve is fine" I said. He just nodded and left.

We were playing snip a bottle amd get a name. "Ok go" Max told el to spin. "Mr. Wheeler" Max said. "Boring" Max said. "Yeah boring" El said. "Spin again" Max said. "Isn't that against rules" I said. "We make our own rules" Max said as el spun it again. "Billy" We all said. "Who's Billy" I said. "My step brother and look I should warn you guys, if he's with a and doing something gross just get out or you'll be scared for life" She said as I grabbed el's hand. "Max" El said. "Im serious, he's gross" she said. "Max" I said. "Ok shutting up now" She said.

We we're back in the void and we saw his car. We heard a girl whimpers then we saw Billy crouched down. "I found him" El said. "What's he doing" I heard Max's voice. "I don't know" She said.

"Just be really still" He said he stood up and turned around as the girl screamed. He looked at us. "He can't see us right" I said. "Billy" She screamed and he disappeared.

"Shit" I said as we came back to reality. "What is, what happens" Max panicked. "Lets go to bed" I said getting under the covers with el. "What the hell" I said to myself.