Confessions to Ray

Youe's POV:

"You're What?!" Liam's high pitched squeal comes out of the kitchen. It's silence for a moment but then I think the whole neighbourhood woke up. "YOU WHAT? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THERE? I'M COMING THERE NOW" he yells and I run into the kitchen. I snatch the phone out of his hand.

"Where are you?"  I ask and I hear Zayn's voice saying police station but then Laura's voice rings through the mobile.

"Just you and Liam, Yaara needs to stay with Harry and make sure Gabriel doesn't leave either."  she says and then closes the line.

" fuck!"  I yell and throw the phone on the ground. "We need to leave now" I say and run to Harry's room. "Harry, there's something wrong with Zayn and Laura, don't let ANYONE leave" I say and he narrows his eyes. "Nothing outside, stay in, let Lou leave for the supermarket if he needs to me everyone stays inside. Liam and I need to leave" I say and shut the door.

I slip into my shoes and Liam comes out of the room after putting decent clothes on. We run to Louis can and Liam ulocks it. I jump into the vehicle and Liam starts the engine as fast as he possible can.

We drive to the police station and arrive there in less then 15 minutes. I jump out and run inside. The officer at the desk looks at me weird and then looks around for danger. When Liam jumps inside he tenses and shots looks from me to Liam.

"Is he harassing you, miss?" the officer asks and stands up, looking at Liam with a determined look. "No, we're here for Laura Stone" I say and he looks at me. "Ah, the girl we caught today"  he says with a smirk and sits down. "What do you mean caught? She did nothing wrong"  I say and he narrows his eyes. "Walk with me please"  he says and stands up, walks in front of us into a long hallway. I feel Liam's hand slip in mine and he gives me a soft squeeze. I look at him and he mouths ' relax' and I do, let my shoulders drop and my breath become normal.

He smiles softly and lays his arm around my waist, holding me close to him. I see him glancing at different doors, probably wondering what's hidden behind. The agent stops and I hear him calling another officer.

"Officer Palmer will be here in a minute to direct you to your destination." he says and walks away without any other word. Liam sighs and turns me around so that I'm facing him. "Calm you, don't get too worked up." he says and I nod and kiss him softly. Just when we pull back, one of the doors open and an agent, looking way more confident, walks over to us. "My name is agent Palmer" he says and shakes us both the hand. He's blond with very dark eyes, the contrast is weird, I get why he's a cop.

He leads us into a room with a few chairs and we wait. Liam caresses my hair and tries to relax me, letting me lean against him and I let my eyes fall close.

"Hey be careful!" I suddenly hear Zayn's voice say and then Laura stumbles into the room. "I'm not proved guilty yet, so please keep your hands off me." She says and glares at agent Palmer.

I stand up and fly her in the arms. "You scared us like hell" I say and slap her arm. "and you..." I walk over to Zayn and he looks very scared.

"You can never go out with her again" I growl and he frowns but then rolls his eyes. "and I mean it" I say with a solid face. He frowns this time, real and looks down in shame. "It wasn't his fault." Laura says and looks at me. She shakes her head and I see her eyes watering.

"This is way too much for Laura now, you need to let her go" I say to the agent and he narrows his eyes and shakes his head slowly, a smile taking over his face. " Stop fucking smiling you twat" I growl and I feel Liam holding my arms from behind, not with a lot of force but if I'll make a move now  he'll hold be back for at least 10 seconds.