Arrested

Zayn's POV:

"Zaaaayn..." Laura whines and rolls on top of me. "I don't want to get up" she groans and I close my eyes again. "Let's sleep some more then" I say but she shakes her head. "We need to go to the store" She whispers, half a sleep already. "But I don't want to" she whispers after that and I open my eyes and sigh. 

"But we need to" I say and lift her up slowly. She opens her eyes and brown meets brown. I smile at her cute pout and she wriggles a little, wanting to lay down on my warm chest again. She groans and kneels above me, sighs irritated and lays down next to me.

"Oh no" I say and roll on top of her. "Ughh" She says and my weight and I lean on my elbows. "Beauty" I whisper and give her a peck. She groans again. "We need to get up" I say and she shakes her head, then wraps her legs around me and forces me down on her. "Let's just sleep" she gives me a peck but then I try to roll a side.

To the wrong side.

She screams and lands on the ground with her shoulder, me a few centimeter next to her. "Now I'm awake yeah" she says and rubs her sore shoulder.

"Sorry" I chuckle and she smiles sleepy and walks over to me, leaning against me and practically falling a sleep.

"Are you just tired...or do you not feel well? Charel could be infectious" I say and she chuckles and shakes her head. "you kept me busy till late" She says and I smirk. "But it was worth it" I state proudly and she chuckles and nods. 

"This store? This simple...little...cute store?" she asks and I nod. "It's the only one, here in America." I say and she nods. "I wonder how my dad got here to buy that ring." the thinks while we stare at the beautiful rings in the shopping windows. 

"Maybe he didn't buy, maybe he stole it, got it as a present..." she says while I look around, secretly looking at the rings Laura likes so that I have an idea when the time comes and I want to marry her.

It's not that I don't want to marry her now, but that just wouldn't go. I think if I asked Laura, she would say yes, with no doubt. But maybe later she'll regret that she got bonded this young.

Laura admires all the small rings with one small glitter in it. I see her eyes lighting up when we cross the necklaces and she quickly looks away.

We walk to the young woman behind the desk and she looks up. "Hello, how may I help you?" she asks and Laura smiles at her. "I'm here for..." then she trails off. "We're here for this ring" I say and get it out of my pocket. She glances at it and looks up. "We don't sell this kind of rings" she says and hands it back to me carefully. 

I sigh but then she narrows her eyes on Laura. "Wait a second, Richard!" she calls behind her back and we hear some groaning and someone standing up. 

"What's wrong?" a deep man voice says and he stands in the doorway. she looks at us and motions Richard to come closer. "How can I help you two?" he asks and smiles at us. "They have the ring" she whispers and his smile falters. 

"Wait a second please, I'll be right back" he says and disappears again.

We wait, walk in the store a bit, me glancing at prices and Laura resting onto my chest, sometimes looking around.

After 15 minutes of waiting I walk to the girl and ask where the man went. She looks nervous down and I see Laura's expression harden.

"She's scared of us" she says and then runs to the girl but goes to the left, shooting into the back. "Laura!" I yell and run after her, not knowing what she's trying to do.