Wet dream prank

Laura's POV:

My eyes flutter open, I feel a light tingle on my cheek. Then on my neck, softly travelling to my collarbone. "Hmmp" I say and toss around with my hand. I find something warm and soon feel Zayn's fingers in mine. 

"Beautiful" he whispers and I feel Zayn's lips kissing my stomach. "Zayn" I whisper and he kisses up to my lips. "Hey gorgeous, how are you feeling today?" he says with a hot smile. I groan. "Don't look so hot in the morning" I complain and he chuckles. 

"sorry" he teases and pecks my lips. "You know, I was thinking.." I say and he pulls me on top of him, my head resting on his chest. "And..." he says while stroking my hair. 

"About all this...again. I need to know what that numbers means. 874." I say and he bites his lip.

"Are you sure you don't want to ignore it? Maybe you just...want so bad to know what happened that your mind is playing tricks on you" he says and I shake my head softly. "I'm sure about it. And Zayn, I will know what the numbers mean, with or without you" I say sternly and he narrows his eyes.

"You're 100% sure? You're taking the risk to go after something like this?" he asks and I nod. 

He sighs and I roll off him. "I'll come with you then. I'm not letting you alone" he says and I smile. "I love you" I say and he leans in for a kiss. "I love you too" he says and closes his eyes. "Are you tired?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Just trying to let everything sink. Maybe it has to do a little with me too, I mean, I was at the crash too after all." he says and I peck his lips.

"I don't think you are involved love. Would be a little scary when right. With us being together, and you being famous?" I say and shiver. That would be really creepy.

"I just...wish I could take your place. You have so much going on" he says and leans on his side, on one elbow while stroking over my cheek with his thumb. 

"You can hide it pretty good. But I'm your boyfriend, and I can see that in those gorgeous eyes of yours, shines hurt and fear." he says and tears appear in my eyes.

"You don't need to always be strong. You're having a tough time, and everyone admires you for smiling every time you do. But I can see how every time you smile there's a glance in your eyes, like you force it. And I'm not the only one who noticed it" he says and wipes a tear away that escaped my eye.

"Youé" I whisper and he nods. "She's worried, very worried about you. I heard her rambling to Liam about how important you are, how we need to do something to make you happy" he says and I lean into his touch. 

"Everyone cares about you, maybe it's not such a good idea to...think about all this. Maybe just go performing again. Forget about all this and..." he sighs and rests his forehead against mine.

Tears are fully streaming down my cheeks now.

"Because I love you" he says and I see sadness in his eyes. "I don't want you to be sad. I want to se you smile, and be the reason of that smile" he says and I lean forward and rest my head on his shoulder. He embraces me and I calm myself down.

"you're right" I whisper softly. "Let's wait with this" I say and he nods.

"But now I'm going to make you breakfast" he says and kisses me on my lips, wipes away the last tears and I smile at him. "you mean, ask Harry or Niall to make breakfast?" I ask and he bites his lips.

"Maybe" he says and I chuckle. "You tosser" I say and slap his bum. "Don't....touch" he says playfully. "But what if I want to?" I ask and pout. "Then I think I should let you" he says and crawls over to me.