A ring

Zayn's POV:

Louis lays Laura in my arms and she kisses me softly. "Now tell us what happened" Youé says and Charel holds her hand. 

So I begin telling the story, Laura taking over halfway and they all gasp when they hear what happened.

"She didn't remember you?" Perk asks and Laura shakes her head sadly. "But do you guys seriously think Yaara's dad has something to do with it? You know that you're chasing something that can't even be true!" Charel says and I think. She has a point.

"That's what I thought, but the number, was the number of my mother's room. And I told her what my father said and she gave me the blue box. That can't be a coincidence." she says.

That's true too.

"This is bad, very bad" Liam says and bites his lip. "First, Youé, I'm very sorry I didn't believe you" he says and she smiles at him.

"What?" I ask and she looks at me, but Liam cuts her off. "She told me about Yaara's dad, what Laura told her. And I didn't believe her. I thought she was just worried about Laura" He says and sighs frustrated.

"So it's true? What Yaara's dad did?" Persephone asks with huge eyes. "We're not sure" 

"What's more important...what did Yaara's dad do to cause the crash." Charel says. "So he caused the crash?" Louis asks confused and we all begin arguing about what we need to do.

"GUYS! Stop! This is bad for us, we can't get into more trouble. We had too much, so let's now just be the lucky band with the girlfriends, no worries, no pain" Niall says and we all nod. "You're right Nialler" I say and he smiles at me sadly.

"Let's order pizza and have a movie night, alright boys?" he asks and I nod. "Our life is so fucked up" Louis says and I laugh. "but in a good way" I say and wink at him.

Laura's POV:

"I WANNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT AND IND A GIRL AND TELL HER SHE'S THE ONE!" We all jump around the room and scream from the top of our lungs. "HOLD ONTO THE FEELING AND DON'T LET IT GO, JUST GET ON THE FLOOR NOW, GET OUT OF CONTROL!" Louis screams and I swear I heard something break in the kitchen.

Is it weird that I don't care?

I grab the beer bottle and empty it in a few seconds.

"Let's play strip poker!" Louis says and I laugh. "You just naked" Charel says and clings onto him. "Er...DUH" he says and he gets the cards. 

Youé's laying on the floor, laughing hysterically with Perk and Niall is jumping around playing random chords on his guitar. Liam is passed out on the sofa, not from the alcohol but from telling us to stop shouting. The poor boy.

Zayn is dancing around with Louis and jumping on the couch. I can't see straight and I'm giggling uncontrollably.

"Baby, you're so beautiful" Zayn sings and wraps his arms around me. "And I loooooooove youuuuuuu" he sings and I laugh. "I loooooove you toooooo" I sing and lean back against him.

"Noo you don't get it Laura, I have a surprise for youuu" he says and swoons from side to side. " surprise?" I ask confused. "Yes and I think you're going to like it" he laughs and then falls down, dragging me with him. We lay laughing on the ground next to Youé and Charel and Liam wakes up. 

"Get to bed you drunk teenagers!" he says and Zayn drags me to the bedroom. I expect him to start something but he immedeately passes out on the bed. I chuckle and crawl into his arms.

I wonder what the surprise is.

Liam's POV:

"Babe let's go to bed" I say and lift Youé up who's still laughing. "You're so drunk" I exclaim and she keeps laughing. I lay her down and she pulls me on top of her, making me squeal.