My mother

Yaara's POV:

I feel someone stroke my cheek and I sigh happily, pressing into the hand that belongs to the one and only Harry Styles.

I feel his lips on mine for a short peck and I open my eyes, meeting his green ones. "G'morning beautiful" he says and pecks my lips again. I smile in satisfaction, but then guilt gets over me. I just hide it.

"Are you alright?" he asks in his husky morning voice and strokes my cheek with his thumb, looking down on me, worried. "Did I hurt you?" he gets pale and guilt shines through his eyes.

"No no no no no Harry you didn't hurt me!" I shush him and pull him down on his back and he pulls me on top of him. "What's wrong then? Did I do something....or...." he thinks. "Harry you were perfect yesterday. Don't worry, I was just thinking of my parents" I mumble and he sighs.

"Do you think they will be mad at you?" he asks and I shake my head. "I'm scared that they will be mad at you" I say and he smiles. "Don't worry baby, I can handle it" he says and pecks my lips.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, me resting my head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm glad" I say, my words muffled a little because of his chest.  "About what?" he asks, stroking my hair, massaging my shoulders. "That you took it, my virginity" I whisper and he smirks. "I'm glad too." he says and I giggle.

He wraps his arms around me.

"Yaara, can I tell you something?" he says and I tense. "Yeah...?" I ask and he chuckles. "it's not something bad" he shushes me and I relax again.

"I....I'm very happy I met you. I have had girlfriends before you, but always something went wrong. One of them had to leave for school, one of them was too young to come with us on tour...And I have a whole list." he says and closes his eyes. "And I'm not proud of it, not at all. But now you finally came into my life, and I actually think this is going to work...." he trails of and I smile into his chest.

"and I actually think you are the right one for me." he whispers and tears appear in my eyes. The guilt burns in my heart, slowly pushing through my veins. 

"and I want to be the reason that you smile" he says and lifts my face up, looking into my eyes and pecking my lips, making me smile and my eyes twinkle. 

"So I want to ask you...if it's alright if I announce you as my girlfriend in the interview me have today?" he asks and I grin. "Do you seriously want to do that? I mean, I'm a fan, others are going to be jealous. And...maybe I'm not what everyone expects." I say and he chuckles.

"Yeah they are going to be jealous, and what do you mean, not what they expect?" he asks and softly caresses my cheek. "I'm no Charel, Laura, Youé or Persephone.." I say and he rests his forehead against mine. "I know.." he says and I look down in embarrassment. "You're better" he says and pecks my lips.

"Are you hungry?" he asks and I smile and nod softly. "let's get something to eat then" he says and gets out of the bed, the covers falling off his naked body. Gulping, I fix my gaze on his gorgeous body. From his legs to his groin, my mouth watering. Then to his sexy V line and up to his muscular stomach, chest and broad shoulders. The thick vein in his neck and then to his cheekbones. 

Up to his soft pink cheeks and his plump lips, a little bruised from the hot make-out sessions we had yesterday. I blush when I notice he saw me staring and he gets a cheeky grin. "Done checking me out?" he asks and winks. I roll my eyes. "Yeah" I say and stand up reach for my panties but then I feel his warm and big hands on my waist, pressing me back against his chest.

"I didn't say I was done checking you out" he murmurs into my ear. I gasp and close my eyes, feeling his soft touch on my stomach and hips, waist and back. How his touch leaves a trail of heat, making me gasp again and shiver.