worried

Liam's POV:

"Laura come back, Laura!!" I hear someone whimper so my eyes shot open. I blink a couple times, then there's more whimpering.

I turn around and see Youé curled up into a ball, way too far away from me on the bed. "Youé? Babe" I say and crawl closer to her.

"Love" I stroke with my thumb over her soft cheek and she whimpers again. "Love wake up, it's just a nightmare" I whisper into her ear and her eyes shot open. She gasps loudly and shots up from the bed. "Where's Laura? and Zayn?" She asks. "They're a sleep" I say and fall back into the sheets, way too tired to think. "I need to check on them" she says horridly and rushed away. I get up with sleepy eyes, and walk after her.

How can she see so well in the dark? I'm like...bumping into walls every time.  I reach Laura's room and I see Youé standing there, her shoulders shaking. Is she crying?

"Youé?" I ask and quickly walk over to her. "why are you crying love?" I ask and hold her, rubbing her back softly. "I dreamt....Laura was gone" She whispers and I lift her up in my arms. She cries softly into my neck. When we reach the room with the help of some light now, I lay her down on my chest and wrap her up in the sheets.

"You're really worried aren't you?" I whisper and she nods, grabs my shirt tightly and tries to calm her breath. "You saw her lying in bed right? She's okay, she's safe with Zayn" I say and stroke her hair with my free hand.

She nods, her eyes closing. "Go to sleep babe, I'll be here when you wake up, and Laura and Zayn will be here too" I whisper and she nods softly again, yawns and then slowly falls a sleep in my arms.

It's so sweet that she cared for Laura, but it's horrible to look at her being worried. She tangles her legs with mine and cuddles up in my chest, smiling softly. I smile too at her cute face and peck her nose.

"You're so beautiful" I whisper and trace her cheekbone with my finger. "Don't worry so much" I say to my sleeping girlfriend.

"I don't like that frown on your pretty face" I whisper and kiss between her eyebrows. "I love you" I say and wrap my arms tightly around her, my eyes falling shut and minutes later I'm sound a sleep.

"Li?" I hear her whisper. "hmm?" I moan. "Was that real last night? did I get up?" she asks and I nod, scooping her up in my arms again. "don't go" I moan and hold her tight. "I wasn't going any where" she whispers into my neck and gives a soft kiss. "good" I whisper and almost fall a sleep again.

"Get up you lazy bum, don't you remember, you have an interview today" she says and my eyes shot open. "You forgot? Li are you feeling alright?" she asks and I nod, jump out of bed to wake them all. "Guys we have an interview today! Laura stays in!" I yell and I hear everyone groan.

Youé gets up too and wakes Louis and Charel, cause they are the least hardest to wake. I went to Zayn, carefully to not wake Laura and Youé went to Niall. I walked over to Harry's room and opened it, then gasped out loud and turned around, my hands covering my eyes.

"I didn't see anything" I say and I hear Harry's deep chuckle. "You can turn around Li" he says and I carefully turn around, then peek through my fingers and see that Harry has Yaara scooped into his chest, a blanket over them both.

"Shh" he says and I nod. "We have an interview Haz, she can stay here with the girls if you want" I whisper and he nods, tries to get out of Yaara's grip. She moans irritated and holds onto Harry tighter. "Don't go" she whispers. and Harry chuckles. "I'll be out soon Li" he says and whispers. "Don't take too long, I'll make breakfast if Persephone isn't busy already." I say and he smiles. "Good morning Yaara" I say and she mumbles something like a good morning back. I chuckle and close the door.