Mama

Yaara's POV:

"Hey babe!" Harry's voice says at the other end of the line and I get a huge smile on my face. Gabriel sees it and winks at me.

"Hey Haz" I say and I hear him the others in the back ground arguing over something. "Niall stop complaining, I'll make cookies soon" Harry says and I chuckle. "Sorry, the leprechaun is hungry again" Harry mutters.

"I'M NOT A LEPRECHAUN!" He shouts and I laugh. "How are you love?" Harry asks with a hint of worry. "I'm fine babe, how are you? And how's everyone doing there? Is Laura alright?" I asked. "We're all fine. Laura's acting a little odd but she'll get through, she's a strong girl" he says and I sigh.

"I know" I whisper, and he didn't hear it.

"Are you coming over?" he asks. "Yeah, I'm on my way" I say and search for my coat. I see Gabriel waving at me, like he wants to say something. I cover the phone. 

"What?!" I ask irritated. "I want to speak to Harry" Gabriel says. "Harry?" 

"Yeah?"

"Gab wants to speak to you.

"Er...sure" Harry says and I can practically hear the smile in his voice. I hand the phone to Gabriel. "Hello handsome" I see Gab smirking. My eyes get wide and I hit the back of his head. He just chuckles and runs away from me.

"Yeah I'm good, how are you doing there?"

"I wanted to tell you what I heard this night, Yaara was quite active" Gabriel says and runs into the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

"GABRIEL OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW" I scream and kick the door.

He laughs and goes further telling Harry.

"It was something like...Ah Harry! Faster! You feel so good Harry!" he mocks a girls voice and I lay my forehead against the door. I practically can see him smirking and laughing on the couch in his hotel room. My cheeks are heated from the embarrassment.

"Yeah I know, I'll say it to her. Yes, sure. Alright, bye sexy" he says and then ulocks the door. I turn around and stroll off the stairs, my head hanging down. Gabriel hands me the phone. "Babe?" Harry asks through the phone.

I fall down on the couch, face first and groan. I hear Harry laugh. "Don't you dare laugh at me" I hiss through the phone and he chuckles. "I'm not laughing" he says. "Just come over, I miss you!"  he says and I smile. "I'll be there in 10" I say.

"DAD!! CAN YOU BRING ME TO HARRY'S?" I shout. "Sure" he says when he's downstairs and he grabs his coat.

I slip into the passenger seat and my dad starts the ignition. "So, how is it going between you and Harry?" he asks, eyes not leaving the road. "Perfect dad. I have him" I sigh and look down at my hands in my lap.

"I can see it in your eyes, you know" he says. "What?" I whisper. "That you love him" he says. "But I can't, when he finds out he'll hate me" I say and look at my dad with pleading eyes.

"Stop whining. Just do your job, if he'll hate you after then he'll hate you, I don't care. That is your problem." he says and I hold back tears. "Why are you doing this to me?" I whisper in anger. 

"This was not only my choice, you agreed to this Yaara. There's no mistake made here. Just finish the job you're doing and we'll see after" he says.

"What if there is no after?!" I hiss at him. "If you pull that tone on me again we'll turn around" he threats and then he stops, we're here.

I quickly undo my seat belt and open the car. 

"But I'm your daughter, and you need to love me" I say and slam the door closed.