Chapter 15: The eventful log

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine POV

AS I walk down the road on a beautiful August day, I can't help but continue to admire the beauty of Saint John, hundreds of trees, a field of tiny white flowers, and a clear blue sky.

Since the past three years, I have discovered I love writing, and have started writing a book.

About my life.

It tells about my adventures, my lifestyle, everything about me and my friends and family, it is almost published and I couldn't be happier.

The wind starts to pick up, and my now shortened curly brown hair flows in the wind, yep, I cut my hair about a year ago.

Me and Jacob just turned 18 in June, and are starting on our careers.

May is now in finishing school and is loving it.

Diane has also started working at the local bridal boutique with her Aunt Carla, we're still best friends.

Mother and Father are both thriving and doing well.

And as for Peter?

Well, you could say we have liked each other more and more over the years, but you could say I was still hard to get.

Peter has started working in the city for a construction team, so he comes home every night and every weekend.

Except for today.

Peter pulls up in his buggy right next to me and tips his hat.

"Gday ma'am, may you give me the pleasure of hopping in?" He says, eyes smiling.

Me being me, I am once again being stubborn, but in a joking way. "Hmm," I say while mischievously smiling. "What's in it for me?"

He chuckles. "A ride with the most handsome and gentlemanly man I know."

I roll my eyes while smiling, I get in and we set off, only we aren't going to my house.

"Where are we going, Cameron? I need to be home." I say stubbornly.

He looks at me out of the corner of his eyes. "Somewhere." I roll my eyes.

We ride for a few more minutes until we reach Bookcliff Lake, only this time, in summer. The water is glistening and the trees swaying with the wind.

I get out and look with awe, this place is so beautiful.

Peter comes beside me and whispers in my ear "Follow me."

I take his hand and we walk towards the trees on the other side of the lake, we walk until we find the log that Peter confessed his feelings towards me on.

I smile evilly. "Coming back here to relive the memories?"

"You know it." He says facing me. 

We look into each other's eyes for a few seconds then he says something that changed everything.

"I love you, you know that Jas?" He says smiling big.

"We're even then," I say pressing my lips to his.

All of this happiness, who knew I could experience it.

THE END (or to be continued...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

GUYS! That was the last chapter! Let me know if you want a book two!

Thank you all for sticking with this book, I know it is kinda boring and bad, but I started writing this to have an outlet, I know I don't have a ton of readers, but I really appreciate all those who did read my book :)

Have courage and be kind-Cinderella

Cheyenne <3

(Also these are MY IDEAS if this is similar to any book that is purely a coincidence, please have an imagination and write a story yourself, I know you could write something awesome so please don't steal my ideas, thank you! )