Lovergirl

{So this is one of those imagine your otp things, and I immediately thought of Huma. Anyway, Person A is Harry and Person B is Uma.}

Harry walked into Uma's office on the ship. "What're ye up to, love?"

"Planning how we'll take Auradon by storm."

"Okay. Do ye want to go to Hades's tonight?"

"So you're just going to skim over the fact that I'm planning our revenge on Mal?"

"No Lovergirl, I figured we'd talk about it over dinner."

She looked up at his ocean blue eyes. "Lovergirl?"

"No, that's you," he said with a smirk.

"Well, let me get dressed and-"

"Gettin' all dolled up for me?"

"You don't have to be such a flirt, you know."

"Ah, ye know ye love it."

He turned and walked out of the room so she could change. Uma put on her favorite purple dress and the turquoise shredded tee that she knew Harry loved. A pair of brown boots and a captain's hat later, she walked back out. "All ready to go then, love?"

"Yeah. So to Hades's then?" She held a satchel at her waist which held her maps and charting tools. Harry took her hand and walked her to the ladder of the ship. "Let's go."

When they reached Hades's restaurant, Harry and Uma sat in a booth. She unrolled the maps and pulled out her tools. "So I was think we could-"

"Order first?" He said.

"Harry if this is some ploy to get me on a date I don't want-"

"Ah but it worked. We aren't storming Auradon. It's not going to happen. Ye won't like it there, Mal's there, and the rest of them are just peppy. They'll get on your nerves and then you'd want to be back here. So put the maps away and just be here with me. Order a sandwich and spend your night with me."

"But this was our dream!"

"Uma, ye didn't want to go to Auradon until Mal got there. Stop lying to yourself."

"You're right, you're right."

They placed their orders and shortly enough, the waitress came back with their sandwiches. "You want a bite, love?" Harry handed her half of his sandwich and she gratefully took it. "Here." Uma handed him one half of hers as well. They always did this when they went to Hades's, it was their tradition since they were kids. "So, what do ye say?"

"About?"

"Being me girlfriend."

"Oh my god."

"Is that a good 'oh my god' or a bad 'oh my god'?"

"That's a let's hurry up so we can go make out in my room 'oh my god'."

"Ooh, she's a feisty one."