Toothbrush

{Song: Toothbrush by DNCE}
{Harry is nineteen and Uma is eighteen}
(I'm not sure why I include age lol)

Stuck in a limbo/Half hypnotized/Each time I let you stay the night, stay the night/Up in the morning/Tangled in sheets/We play the moment on repeat, on repeat

Harry opened his eyes. Laying in his bed, arm wrapped around Uma's waist with the sheets pulled up to her chest. He knew it had been a good night. He also knew nothing would come from it. Despite the sadness he felt from the thought, he pressed his lips against Uma's neck, attempting to wake her up. "Uma," he whispered in her ear. Her eyes fluttered open. She turned to face him and stared into his eyes. "Hi."

Harry pulled her closer and kissed her. "Round two, love?"

When you're standing there in your underwear/And my T-shirt from the night before/With your messed up hair/And your feet still bare/Would you mind closing the bedroom door

"No, I have to get to work." She stood up and grabbed her clothes. Pulling on her bra and underwear, she dropped her shirt, but picked up Harry's. "Mind if I wear it?" The boy shook his head and admired the view. Uma yanked the shirt over her head. Harry stood up and began to get dressed too. He walked towards the bathroom, where Uma was doing makeup. "You don't need that. You're already beautiful." She chuckled and went back to drawing eyeliner. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm serious, Uma. You are beautiful." Uma smiled at Harry through the mirror and then at her phone.

Baby, you don't have to rush/You can leave a toothbrush/At my place/At my place/We don't need to keep it hush/You can leave a toothbrush/At my place/At my place/'Cause I just, I just can't let you go/Give me something I never know/So, baby, you don't have to rush/You can leave a toothbrush/At my place/At my place

"SHIT!" She shoved the phone into her back pocket and pulled away from Harry. As she raced around the bedroom gathering her things, Harry merely chuckled. "What's with the hurry?" Uma glared at him. "I'm late now." He smiled a toothy grin. "Ah love, don't worry, I'll drop yer stuff at yer house." Uma laughed again.

"I don't need you to do that."

"Fine, Uma. I know you'll be back."

She sneered and pulled on her jeans. "I'm really leaving now, before my hag of a mother kills me." Harry snickered and grabbed her arm. She willingly went to him and kissed him. "Goodbye, Harry."

Uma walked out of Harry's room with a smile on her face. He watched her sway her hips as she walked, which was something Uma did out of habit. Harry loved that habit. He ran his hand through his hair and looked around his room. Uma had left her sword and captains' hat. "Even more reason for her to come back," Harry muttered. THe pirate walked over to his bed where his Captain's hat sat. He gently picked it up and brought it to his face. The hat reeked of Uma's scent; salt, sweat, shrimp and the shampoo she used. Breathing in the smell, he laid back on the bed.

Harry Hook had been friends (and now fuck buddies) for thirteen years. He wanted to actually date her, but knew she didn't feel the same way. It made him upset, but he was content to lay with her, hug her, kiss her. He was content to just lay there, and breathe in her scent.

Later that night, when Harry knew Uma's shift was up, he walked to her house. Shoving past the innocent bystanders, he walked into Ursula's Chip Shoppe and straight to the back. Uma was asleep on her bed, holding a piece of paper to her chest. Harry slid the paper out from under her hand and smiled. It was a picture of himself. Instead of just dropping the hat and sword beside her bed, he laid down with her. Harry wrapped his arms around her body and pulled himself closer to her. "I love you, Uma."