She Knows

A/N: So I don't know why but I really like the idea of them having a lot of tattoos and piercings because there isn't much to do on the isle so they just mess around with each other. So like Uma has her ears pierced in like every possible place, she also has a navel piercing, Harry has a tongue piercing and his right love is pierced. I don't know, if this is weird then tell me and I won't use that in the future. Also in this one I included Uma's father (Davy Jones).

Uma lay stretched out across her bed, Harry on top of her pressing warm kisses to her neck. He left marks up and down the soft skin and didn't hesitate playing with the piercings lining her ears. He slowly began to pull her shirt up, exposing her stomach where they had gotten matching tattoos. He swiped his tongue across the words, Forever Yours. He knew that was Uma's favorite place to be kissed, it always made her squirm. She squeaked when Harry suddenly bit down on Forever before just as quickly releasing it. He teased the piercing on her navel, clashing the silver sphere in his tongue against the warm blue steel running through her skin. Uma hummed in delight as he toyed with her body. She thought she heard the stairs creaking, but ignored it. It was probably the wind anyway, all the houses on the Isle were very drafty. Uma tugged at his hair, silently asking him to come up. He quickly returned his lips to hers, tracing lines up her torso as he ferociously kissed her. Uma batted her eyes as he smiled against her lips.

Ursula wasn't seen or heard until the door slammed against the wall. "What the hell is going on here?" Uma shoved Harry toward the other side of the bed and yanked her shirt back down her torso. "Does your father know?" She said.

Uma shook her head nervously. Ursula's gaze sweeped to Harry. He repeated Uma's actions and inches further from her. "I'll keep yall's secret so long as I'm not a grandmother in the next eight years," Ursula said as she walked out of the room. Uma giggled and pulled Harry back ontop of her, but laughed harder when she saw the fear in his eyes.

"She must've scared the shit out of you!"

"I thought she was gonna kill me!" He kissed her cheek and laughed along with her. She reached up and kissed his forehead before rolling out from under him and onto the floor.

"Let's go and get some food downstairs," Uma said, dragging him to his feet. Harry sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Come on!" Uma yelled, halfway down the stairs.

"I'm comin'!"

~~~~~
Requested by AndreaUma