Gangsta

{Song: Gangsta by Kehlani}
Song recommended by: heartfulyumi

I need a gangsta/To love me better/Than all the others do/To always forgive me/Ride or die with me/That's just what gangsters do

As the captain of her prized ship, Uma was almost always there. She stayed below deck in her so called "office" and worked on plans to take over Auradon. Often, Harry would walk down to Uma's office and listen to her rants and endless ideas. He'd always agree, telling her she was brilliant. He'd do anything for her.

"Harry," Uma said as her favorite first mate walked in.

"Yes, captain?"

"I need you to bring me someone. Well, someone's heart."

His eyes widened and his lips curled into a cheeky grin. "Feeling Evil Queenish, love?"

"Well, when a supposed loyal crew mate talks badly about you, you have to make an example. Especially on a no tolerance policy like I hold."

"You don't like to break your own rules, I like that in a captain."

"And I like a first mate who carries out my orders."

"You still haven't given me a name, Captain," he said, dragging out the last word of the sentence.

Uma smiled and handed him a slip of paper.

It read:

"Jokes on you, Hook. Meet me back here at midnight."

I need a gangsta/To love me better/Than all the others do/To always forgive me/Ride or die with me/That's just what gangsters do

Harry winked, knowing he was getting some tonight.

Later that night, when Harry walked back into Uma's office, Uma laid on her desk. "Harry, thank you for being willing to do anything for me. Your reward? Well, me."

<><><><><><><<>><><><><><><><><><>
Hjksjdismwmfb okay that was super short I'm sorry