S c r e a m .

Who allowed this abomination to get get 3k rEads? why must I make you suffer so?
___________________________
Woody was hanging out with a fucking plastic utensil. Guess what? Forky's here now but only for a second because I don't know how to write a proper story.

  "Woody, I have no purpose, I was made only to suffer, with every passing hour the urge to kill myself only grows stronger. Please woody, just ignore your good morals and end my pathetic life of torment and agony."  Forky pleaded.

  But woody wasn't listening to him, instead he was thinking about the space ranger bitch.

  "If you had to rate buzz, what number would he be, forky?" Woody asked, still eyeing the asstronaut from afar.
"A solid five. His chin scares me."
"Everything scares you"
"Oh, right... well I'm off to find the fucking trash compactor"
And with that, Forky waddled off.

  Woody sighed and decided that in his point of view, buzz would probably be a nine, not a ten tho, because that would be gay, also forky was right, his chin was kinda spooky, but hey, everybody's got flaws right?

  Suddenly the wild buzz noticed the cowboy spying on him, "oH shiT-" and woody hid.

  Buzz had a feeling somebody was watching him, it was a eerie chilling sensation that creeped down his spine and made the whole room feel icy cold, his survival instincts kicked in, all those academy years of training shall not be wasted agAin. He quickly spun around and obviously caught the spy off guard, but, it was woody. He chuckled and began to walk towards where the deputy was hiding.

Shit. Sh i T- buzz was walking over. Was he mad? Probably. Spying is rude, spYinG iS wrOng. Woody had to leave, so he began to sneaky snake his way outta there, but the second his succulent leather boot touched the ground as he was about to tip toe away, he heard the voiCe oF gOd-
"Hey woody"
Oh wait, it was just buzz.
________________________
Now excuse me while I go offline again for two months uwu

Can I commit liven't yet?
_______________________